Dovahzahkrii

Jun 27, 2020
carefull. my Windows Defender found a bladabindi backdoor (Malware) on the update file (dont ask my which one. its a few days since i downloaded it maybe by nopy?!)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I know she’s barely in the game but Garnet is a top 3 girl. Really hope we get some content for her soon.
Garnet and Dorothy will be the girls for the next update, as well as Hannah (teacher).

I'm almost done with the Solvalley update (finally). Seriously, I don't know what the hell happened but I completely lost track while working. Only the endings of two characters have about 20,000 lines of programming + text (just to get an idea, Amelia's entire storyline has about 12 thousand lines only).

Because of this ridiculously big update I spent several months working on Solvalley but now I've finished 99% of the things I wanted. Soon I'll be back to work on HS Tutor and give you news of what I plan to do in more detail.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Garnet and Dorothy will be the girls for the next update, as well as Hannah (teacher).

I'm almost done with the Solvalley update (finally). Seriously, I don't know what the hell happened but I completely lost track while working. Only the endings of two characters have about 20,000 lines of programming + text (just to get an idea, Amelia's entire storyline has about 12 thousand lines only).

Because of this ridiculously big update I spent several months working on Solvalley but now I've finished 99% of the things I wanted. Soon I'll be back to work on HS Tutor and give you news of what I plan to do in more detail.
Whoa I definitely did not expect you to respond to me - but this is great news! Thank you so much, TK. You’ve got an amazing game on your hands. Can’t wait for the next update!

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
That’s fantastic news that you’re almost back working on this game. Personally I felt solvalley felt pretty much completed and I can’t wait for you to shift to working only on this one.

Reactions: poodles

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
1. First you need to be Zoe's boyfriend (having had sex without a condom with her). Then you need to have access to the photo studio (having done the photo event with Charlotte). After these two conditions, you need to visit the photo studio in the office building, speak to the photographer and pay $10 for a photo session with Zoe (Zoe cannot be at school at the moment). Go to your computer and see the pictures (at night).
to lazy to search for my own answer so have TK's

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

TK = My favorite Dev. I finally come to that conclusion by how many scenes Ive fapped too. Solvalley alone tops the list. Keep up the awesome work.

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
Oh man, I'm looking forward to Garnet so much! I hope she'll keep a spicy amount of tsundere and not be completely turned into melted butter, though.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes