TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Goddamn what a good update, quality takes time and man we got quality. Lesbian kissin an orgies always a huge plus in my book. Its funny how man laments how long he takes but some games take twice as long an put out a quarter the first scene in length.

There's a stripper themed after princess peach, but that's about it.
But I really took much longer than I should have.
The first problem is that my sister spent 15 days at my house with her children and with kids around it's hard to work on these games. But this wasn't even the biggest problem, my productivity dropped considerably and I estimate that I took 2x longer than I should have on this update. I hope things improve now that there's only one big script left to review (Garnet).

Cant find ursula on 2nd swimming lesson, only megan appears on morning weekend on pool.
Ursula only appears there in the afternoons and on weekdays.
But you need to do a lot of events before (all of Charlotte's, all of Garnet's, and the one where you have sex with Garnet and Charlotte at the same time). Ursula depends on a lot of storylines.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Yes, I was disappointed with myself too, but I couldn't delay this update any longer. Now I'm going to work on Ursula's mother and the school principal scenes.

:unsure: Maybe you should do next update (0.16) quick and short? Only scenes which haven't made into 0.15 version (Ursula+Garnet+Charlotte, Jasmine, Ursula+Jasmine, repeatables) and leave principal and script for version 0.17?

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
But I really took much longer than I should have.
The first problem is that my sister spent 15 days at my house with her children and with kids around it's hard to work on these games. But this wasn't even the biggest problem, my productivity dropped considerably and I estimate that I took 2x longer than I should have on this update. I hope things improve now that there's only one big script left to review (Garnet).
Damn two weeks? Don't wanna pry but that's a long time for the start of the school year, unless they're like real little kids. But a very understandable delay.

The script rewrites coming out real good so work well worth the effort at least.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
There's a stripper themed after princess peach, but that's about it.
u mean dressing n acting like her not the things like she's got her own story n transported to that world or being summoned?:Kappa:
that ain't parody, its a cosplay, :FacePalm:
alright im gonna play it myself to proof it that thing:illuminati:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
:unsure: Maybe you should do next update (0.16) quick and short? Only scenes which haven't made into 0.15 version (Ursula+Garnet+Charlotte, Jasmine, Ursula+Jasmine, repeatables) and leave principal and script for version 0.17?
That's my initial intention, but we'll see. I think I'll make a new version at the end of this month and until then I'll try to add everything I can.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked, how to I trigger the Colledge Exam
View attachment 2975809
View attachment 2975810
If you're playing in "casual" mode, just click on the books that appear at the top of the screen in the morning in the MC's room.
You need to have about 15 points in the main subject of the course you've chosen, and about 10 points in the others. To get 15 points, you need to study with the teacher dedicated to the subject.

In normal mode, the test takes place automatically on the 30th, if I'm not mistaken, and then every 15 days or so, I can't remember.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If you're playing in "casual" mode, just click on the books that appear at the top of the screen in the morning in the MC's room.
You need to have about 15 points in the main subject of the course you've chosen, and about 10 points in the others. To get 15 points, you need to study with the teacher dedicated to the subject.

In normal mode, the test takes place automatically on the 30th, if I'm not mistaken, and then every 15 days or so, I can't remember.
Thanks

Unfortunately, it's been so long I can't remember if I'm playing on normal or casual, and waiting 30 days nothing happens.

Can you take a look at my save to see if I did something wrong

and you might want to reposition these
Screenshot 2023-10-03 103153.png

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Yes, I was disappointed with myself too, but I couldn't delay this update any longer. Now I'm going to work on Ursula's mother and the school principal scenes.
Will there ever be more scenes with Sophia or new scenes with Scarlett's cousins?

Also, I can't get Ursula's second pool even to happen. She never appears at the pool, I completed every other event in the game.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Will there ever be more scenes with Sophia or new scenes with Scarlett's cousins?

Also, I can't get Ursula's second pool even to happen. She never appears at the pool, I completed every other event in the game.
Scarlett's cousins are underage based on their own events, and so TK has said he won't be doing anything with them.

Ursula's second pool event isn't started at the pool. Talk to Garnet in the afternoon instead.

Reactions: lardtree90

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
After a few minutes the game automatically goes into roll back and scrolls back as far as it goes...
From that moment on the thing is unplayable...
What is going wrong?
Oh, and no, it's not because of the hardware, other games like "Total Maidness!" run without this particular problem

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
After a few minutes the game automatically goes into roll back and scrolls back as far as it goes...
From that moment on the thing is unplayable...
What is going wrong?
Oh, and no, it's not because of the hardware, other games like "Total Maidness!" run without this particular problem
Have you "Rollback Side" enabled?
This feature can drive you crazy if you don't know of it.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
mhh how does one apply "update only" ? just copy paste the files into the old one?

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Have you "Rollback Side" enabled?
This feature can drive you crazy if you don't know of it.
Nope, its not and the Game is freshly downladet and installed,
no Update, no Mod, no Patch
the first round let me get to the bathroom scene with Zoe,
after restarting the entire game, reload doesn't work, problem persists, I got to the meeting with Charlotte, then the dilemma starts all over again...
nice game, nice grafik, but unplayable

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes