goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Whoa dude calm down haha. I figured it wasn't his native tongue, I was just replying to what Arcis said. The writing is good for like 95% of it, just a few spots that seem 'off' about the way it's presented is all. Does he not have anyone to proof read his scripts currently? I'm sure someone here could help em out. ;)
GRR I'M SO ANGRY!

:ROFLMAO:

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
Can somebody recommend games similar to this one? Thank you
Corrupted Kingdoms art style reminds me of HS Tutor and like HS Tutor it has a town you explore. Tip for Corrupted Kingdoms: don't quit the game early, it really opens up with gameplay options later on.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
At the moment, is there no way to re-view the girls' events, aside from the sex scenes of course which have their own tab?
Cuz there are scenes I really wanna rewatch with some of the characters.

Dec 29, 2018
At the moment, is there no way to re-view the girls' events, aside from the sex scenes of course which have their own tab?
Cuz there are scenes I really wanna rewatch with some of the characters.
You can save your game before every scene, that’s what I do. The sex gallery doesn’t work in the current version, but it will work in the upcoming one. As for repeatable events, unfortunately not all of them, only a small portion of them.

Reactions: Juuhachigou

nait-capel

Dec 13, 2019
I finished each scene with each girls, passed the exam, but arrived at the station, no girls can be chosen.

Did I missed something ?

Dec 29, 2018
I finished each scene with each girls, passed the exam, but arrived at the station, no girls can be chosen.

Did I missed something ?
That part of the game hasn’t been implemented yet. Those will be the very last things we see, as there is still content to be added before that. Game is only on version 0.7.0... Hope that helps!

Dec 29, 2018
Amazing game!

Will there be more events for Charlotte in the next version ??
First he plans on adding in 3 new features to the game which include: a celebration scene with Mila and Zoe, a rework of the sex gallery, and improvements to the text for previous events (grammar wise). After this, he said the next update will focus on scenes with Kelly and Charlotte... so to answer your question, there will be more scenes for Charlotte in 2 updates. Hope that helps!

Reactions: nuk

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Smogark thinks is interesting game. Definitely think could use some improvements with wording. Like a previous poster. Smogark will offer services for free. Despite how Smogark posts words online. Am quite excellent at English. Can assure this

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
First he plans on adding in 3 new features to the game which include: a celebration scene with Mila and Zoe, a rework of the sex gallery, and improvements to the text for previous events (grammar wise). After this, he said the next update will focus on scenes with Kelly and Charlotte... so to answer your question, there will be more scenes for Charlotte in 2 updates. Hope that helps!
It does indeed.

I also hope for an Anal option for the prostitute, for $100 maybe.

Thanks bro!

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys! I finally managed to finish the Solvalley update and I have already returned to HS Tutor. I fixed the replay gallery. The way it worked was extremely stupid: I copied the events, pasted, changed a lot of variable names, etc. It was so boring that I never had the patience to do the entire gallery.

Now I'm using exactly the same system as Solvalley. This means that I can add a replay with a few lines of code (in the first test I did, I only needed 5 lines to make a fully functional replay). So in the next patch the gallery will be 100% functional.

The game's English is really bad. While testing the replay thing, I reread some scenes and they are bad even for my level. I will download the patch available here and compare the scripts to see if there are any significant improvements. If not, I'll reread the entire game and try to make it more enjoyable to read.

I will also add an option to study directly from the protagonist's room, option to advance time on the city map and fix the poker game (it will end more quickly).

These are the things that I will put in a small patch soon. After that, I will continue to work throughout February to make a significant update to the game.

Bye!

EDIT: Wow! Joebeans really did a good job, he basically corrected all the text in the game! I will definitely incorporate his corrections, and take the opportunity to try to reread everything to learn some English.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2018
Hey guys! I finally managed to finish the Solvalley update and I have already returned to HS Tutor. I fixed the replay gallery. The way it worked was extremely stupid: I copied the events, pasted, changed a lot of variable names, etc. It was so boring that I never had the patience to do the entire gallery.

Now I'm using exactly the same system as Solvalley. This means that I can add a replay with a few lines of code (in the first test I did, I only needed 5 lines to make a fully functional replay). So in the next patch the gallery will be 100% functional.

The game's English is really bad. While testing the replay thing, I reread some scenes and they are bad even for my level. I will download the patch available here and compare the scripts to see if there are any significant improvements. If not, I'll reread the entire game and try to make it more enjoyable to read.

I will also add an option to study directly from the protagonist's room, option to advance time on the city map and fix the poker game (it will end more quickly).

These are the things that I will put in a small patch soon. After that, I will continue to work throughout February to make a significant update to the game.

Bye!

EDIT: Wow! Joebeans really did a good job, he basically corrected all the text in the game! I will definitely incorporate his corrections, and take the opportunity to try to reread everything to learn some English.
Will we need to replay the game to access the unrepeatable scenes in the gallery?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes