DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Is there a possibility of a harem ending for the game? The game is sensational, the creator is to be congratulated.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i cant find her dildo xD (after playing ingame month and i just realize that i didnt take any of the mila storyline at all and it said " Hidden Dildo " so I'm not sure what to do now )
You need to advance Zoe's storyline until Mila catches her almost sucking mc's cock. At this point you unlock Mila's scenes. Just follow your smartphone tips to know what to do.

Is there a possibility of a harem ending for the game? The game is sensational, the creator is to be congratulated.
The three girls at school (Megan, Kelly and Charlotte) will have a harem route. Some milfs too.

Sep 2, 2019
You need to advance Zoe's storyline until Mila catches her almost sucking mc's cock. At this point you unlock Mila's scenes. Just follow your smartphone tips to know what to do.

The three girls at school (Megan, Kelly and Charlotte) will have a harem route. Some milfs too.
Yay! I wanted to bang those 3 school girls in 1 scene. When will you start the story of Amy? I've been curious about her for 2 years now

Faith210

Nov 9, 2017
This game has the futa/trans tag, but I haven't seen any of that in the game and I've explored all of it (that I know of). It's good, I'm just curious where that content is?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
This game has the futa/trans tag, but I haven't seen any of that in the game and I've explored all of it (that I know of). It's good, I'm just curious where that content is?
In the first scene with Kelly she reads a comic/doujin where a girl is a futa but it's a minor scene. I think that's all the futa/trans content in this game.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I didn't even know about the other one.. I might want to look into it tomorrow
It's pretty much finished but he's going back and adding a few things and polishing up stuff
it's a really big game and a lot of fun.
The tone is a bit different there are other dudes around and some of the girls talk about fucking other guys. There is also some sharing if you choose to do that. If you don't want to see girls you are interested in fucking other dudes you can choose not to in the options screen. He also did House Arrest, which is another really good game. It's shorter than Solvalley school but with a tighter focus and not as many girls.

May 19, 2019
It's pretty much finished but he's going back and adding a few things and polishing up stuff
it's a really big game and a lot of fun.
The tone is a bit different there are other dudes around and some of the girls talk about fucking other guys. There is also some sharing if you choose to do that. If you don't want to see girls you are interested in fucking other dudes you can choose not to in the options screen. He also did House Arrest, which is another really good game. It's shorter than Solvalley school but with a tighter focus and not as many girls.
Well it's probably better then waiting the year and 3 months for Eskoz to finish the next part in his game

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes