TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Will we need to replay the game to access the unrepeatable scenes in the gallery?
No. At least not in the case of non-repeatable scenes.

That's because the game already keeps a record of all the scenes you've seen. The replay only checks this record and automatically unlocks those that have been viewed at least once.

However in some few cases you will have to do the scene again (especially in the case of repeatable scenes, such as the ones where you have fun with Zoe at school).

In this specific case the game can "make a mistake" and think that the player has already done the sex scene just because he spoke to Zoe in the hallway once, for example. In these cases I will need to lock replays with a variable and the player will have to do the scene again to unlock it in the gallery.

EDIT: I just checked here and even the repeatable scenes like Zoe’s at school are working well and will not need to be played again to be added to the gallery

Last edited:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Hey guys! I finally managed to finish the Solvalley update and I have already returned to HS Tutor. I fixed the replay gallery. The way it worked was extremely stupid: I copied the events, pasted, changed a lot of variable names, etc. It was so boring that I never had the patience to do the entire gallery.

Now I'm using exactly the same system as Solvalley. This means that I can add a replay with a few lines of code (in the first test I did, I only needed 5 lines to make a fully functional replay). So in the next patch the gallery will be 100% functional.

The game's English is really bad. While testing the replay thing, I reread some scenes and they are bad even for my level. I will download the patch available here and compare the scripts to see if there are any significant improvements. If not, I'll reread the entire game and try to make it more enjoyable to read.

I will also add an option to study directly from the protagonist's room, option to advance time on the city map and fix the poker game (it will end more quickly).

These are the things that I will put in a small patch soon. After that, I will continue to work throughout February to make a significant update to the game.

Bye!

EDIT: Wow! Joebeans really did a good job, he basically corrected all the text in the game! I will definitely incorporate his corrections, and take the opportunity to try to reread everything to learn some English.
that's awesome. Also, i know you weren't asking for feedback, but for the Poker game, is it possible to add something more or different? Just to spice it up. Or add a continuation somehow to that story

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
that's awesome. Also, i know you weren't asking for feedback, but for the Poker game, is it possible to add something more or different? Just to spice it up. Or add a continuation somehow to that story
Hey...Fuck you Dawe! and you tell your pres i'm smashing sage all day!
I got love for my frad only! :p

• Haha
Reactions: DaweFan69

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone help me out. I triggered the "Hidden Dildo" event for Mila but didn't get green in the list of events. Now I can't trigger any of her other events? I have tried going to her room again at night but just catch her changing and she tells me to get out.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, it is possible. But I intend to focus on Charlotte and Kelly in the next update. I'm just going to fix poker because it's taking too long to finish for now.

Can someone help me out. I triggered the "Hidden Dildo" event for Mila but didn't get green in the list of events. Now I can't trigger any of her other events? I have tried going to her room again at night but just catch her changing and she tells me to get out.
Mila's story line is linked to Zoe's. You need to go a little further in her story line for Mila to be available.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hi, quick question Dev do you do polls for HS Tutor, I recently became a Patreon and im not sure how you usually go about doing updates. Also if you decide what goes on next update is it possible to tell us who the focus is for the next update.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi, quick question Dev do you do polls for HS Tutor, I recently became a Patreon and im not sure how you usually go about doing updates. Also if you decide what goes on next update is it possible to tell us who the focus is for the next update.
Hello, under normal conditions I do 1 update per month. As I am still working on Solvalley (and there is still an update to finish this game), so each game receives an update every 2 months approximately.

HS Tutor will receive a patch soon and a major update at the end of February.

I did polls in the past but the option "do what you think is best" always won with a large majority of votes and I ended up concluding that my patrons prefer me to focus on what I think is best. I'm going to start making polls again to see if that has changed.

The February update will focus on Charlotte and some Kelly and mom events. I make a roadmap where I show the scenes that I'm currently working on here (contain NSWF images):

The roadmap will be updated as soon as I start creating the new scenes.

@TK8000
Just thought I'd mention, I don't see Charlotte's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the lists of accomplishments.
The event where she shows her breasts in the locker room? I didn't put it on Charlotte's list because this event is linked to Mila's story line and I considered it secondary. I will add more main events with Charlotte in the next update.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hello, under normal conditions I do 1 update per month. As I am still working on Solvalley (and there is still an update to finish this game), so each game receives an update every 2 months approximately.

HS Tutor will receive a patch soon and a major update at the end of February.

I did polls in the past but the option "do what you think is best" always won with a large majority of votes and I ended up concluding that my patrons prefer me to focus on what I think is best. I'm going to start making polls again to see if that has changed.

The February update will focus on Charlotte and some Kelly and mom events. I make a roadmap where I show the scenes that I'm currently working on here (contain NSWF images):

The roadmap will be updated as soon as I start creating the new scenes.

The event where she shows her breasts in the locker room? I didn't put it on Charlotte's list because this event is linked to Mila's story line and I considered it secondary. I will add more main events with Charlotte in the next update.
Thank you for the response. I think I would prefer for you to make the decision on updates. Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
This is a good one. Hope to see some updates.

Dec 29, 2018
Hey TK, I’m not a patron yet, but I’m assuming that your most recent post on Patreon has something to do with the English changes... and I don’t know if I’m gonna like it. I think part of the game that was my favorite was the broken English, and I think that if you change it entirely, the game is going to lose most of its humor. I have memories of myself laughing at the absurdity and coherency of it all, and that’s not something that I wanna see changed to tell you the truth. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but I really appreciate it. But with the possibility of it being “fixed” I feel like the game is gonna feel way too formal and less fun. If you want the truth I say DON’T CHANGE the text at all, cause I feel like it’s gonna lose something SPECIAL to it; yes funny, but special... so yeah, I say don’t adjust the text at all, cuz that “broken English” means something to me, as I’m sure it means something to others. :confused:

Reactions: dalzomo

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey TK, I’m not a patron yet, but I’m assuming that your most recent post on Patreon has something to do with the English changes... and I don’t know if I’m gonna like it. I think part of the game that was my favorite was the broken English, and I think that if you change it entirely, the game is going to lose most of its humor. I have memories of myself laughing at the absurdity and coherency of it all, and that’s not something that I wanna see changed to tell you the truth. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but I really appreciate it. But with the possibility of it being “fixed” I feel like the game is gonna feel way too formal and less fun. If you want the truth I say DON’T CHANGE the text at all, cause I feel like it’s gonna lose something SPECIAL to it; yes funny, but special... so yeah, I say don’t adjust the text at all, cuz that “broken English” means something to me, as I’m sure it means something to others. :confused:
Don't worry, the only changes were in basic things like the use of inappropriate pronouns, "this" in place of "that", etc.

I also added more situations where the characters are called by the role that the player decides instead of the name, so if you decide that Mila is the protagonist's mother, he will call her mother more often.

I stayed three days last week just rereading the scripts. The overwhelming majority of changes that Joebeans made was adding "Mom" instead of "Mila" and fixing some basic mistakes.

On rare occasions he added new lines so that the game would conform better to his taste, but I deleted virtually all of these changes to keep the game as faithful as possible to the original, keeping the corrections only at the most basic level.

any word on a update? I feel it's going to abandoned at this rate :(
It is not abandoned, I will make a patch soon with improvements in the text, functional replay gallery, some improvements in the quality of life (for example the player can now advance time on the town map without having to go to his bed) and a new scene with Mila and Zoe. Then I will continue to work on the game to add a lot of new content.

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Don't worry, the only changes were in basic things like the use of inappropriate pronouns, "this" in place of "that", etc.

I also added more situations where the characters are called by the role that the player decides instead of the name, so if you decide that Mila is the protagonist's mother, he will call her mother more often.

I stayed three days last week just rereading the scripts. The overwhelming majority of changes that Joebeans made was adding "Mom" instead of "Mila" and fixing some basic mistakes.

On rare occasions he added new lines so that the game would conform better to his taste, but I deleted virtually all of these changes to keep the game as faithful as possible to the original, keeping the corrections only at the most basic level.

It is not abandoned, I will make a patch soon with improvements in the text, functional replay gallery, some improvements in the quality of life (for example the player can now advance time on the town map without having to go to his bed) and a new scene with Mila and Zoe. Then I will continue to work on the game to add a lot of new content.
TK8000 you Rock Man. good days :)

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes