KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Maybe just me but the recollection room was open once I installed, which was really all I needed. I remember playing this awhile ago and other than the scripted events, there was really no scenes of worth to be seen, especially since combat didn't have anything. Which is a waste as combat sex with a bbw was a perfect opportunity here.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Probably the worst title i've played... lmao the story sucks, nobody mind that she is the daughter of the king (he seem don't care either), you have to grind and the cg of climax are just bad.. what a waste of time xD

Edit: in the end the game give you a code "Huge Breast" to insert in the recollection room but where?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Couldn't they make the game better add sequel? Or download content, Why put on steam for, I feel some of the games put on there was rush of judgement what the heck. If put on steam they better have uncensored, and have more content added in updates because I am not sure I go buy the dang game because its just telling avoid it. No birth content that super bonus content to have in a game.
chick goes around in dungeons and get knocked up via monsters, plants and humans its ultimate crazy game anyone wants to collect, but still view points female view, or male view should be added it make many people on steam want to buy if that was added on besides the x-ray view.
I can't handle another game with movie and no game concept.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Only for once I would love to see someone with that monster tits wielding a sword in the real world. My guess is that she only can fight opponents NOT in front of her ;)
It is always entertaining to see a female with huge tits, using a bow, ouch would be the nicest thing to say, crossbow no problem but bow, well not happening unless you use a odd method of drawing them anyway, well not with most western or eastern type bows anyway.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Huge Breast Princess [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (436 MB/ ~94 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: -dirtyoldman-
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes