proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Already got 2 of those in :ROFLMAO: you can easily avoid them when dominant, as your character will become the bull instead then, but you can absolutely get cucked when your character becomes submissive enough :D
Oh, that's sounds great! I must try it! hehehe :love:

Reactions: Puyi69

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmm didnt know where to find the coke so i cheated the Money ^^ and how to i get on the path where i make my teacher a cuckold only had the path fucking my "booklady" and whats the purpose to raise affection with mom or any others?

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
is yhere some job to get money?
A number of them - Zhang's Restaurant, the church, Botha if your relationship with your dad is good enough and your skills work Afrikaans high, prostitution of you're submissive enough etc.

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
hmm didnt know where to find the coke so i cheated the Money ^^ and how to i get on the path where i make my teacher a cuckold only had the path fucking my "booklady" and whats the purpose to raise affection with mom or any others?
You gotta meet Mr. Downing and discover him in chastity at the uni bathroom afterwards, then meet his wife at the sex shop, and you'll get an address after that :p and affection can change orientation of a few quests, i.e. if your mum will accept your excuse for finding her tape, or if she gets mad instead

Larsung

May 29, 2018
damn she accepted my excuse... and i am fucking her .. need to find out the other route and thanks fpr the "sexshop" tip sometimes its hard to to the quests.. i didnt fint the coke for example and the tape quest was pure luck to find (misclicked) ^^

Larsung

May 29, 2018
and if you take a job you cant get rid of it anymore and youre locked out for any other job right?

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
and if you take a job you cant get rid of it anymore and youre locked out for any other job right?
To answer both, np, glad to help, I'll probably make a walkthrough sometime :D and you're not locked out, but you gotta quit the job before applying for a new one. The only one that locks you in permanently is prostitution, since Triads don't really let people out :LOL:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
MC was born in Pretoria? Huh. I've been there many times though I was born in Johannesburg. This is quite on the nose for me. My best friend currently lives in Pretoria.

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
MC was born in Pretoria? Huh. I've been there many times though I was born in Johannesburg. This is quite on the nose for me. My best friend currently lives in Pretoria.
Yo, based, Johannesburg is ook lekker,
maar ek wou 'n plek hê waar dit sin sou maak dat die karakter blank is. I'm toying with the idea to have the player character be able to visit South Africa and roam it as well at some point, though it'll probably be years before I get there :D

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes