Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
大家好!Just wanted to let you all know about the next update. Firstly, the Patrons have voted, and selected the "What do you mean, it's not political?" questline to be introduced in 0.1.4! This questline will see you get a job with the Hongkongese civil service as a personal assistant to Ms. Star Li, the Chief Executive, making you the secretary to the most powerful person in all of Hong Kong. It'll include loads of spicy scenes, corruption and becoming a boytoy to the most powerful sugarmama in the world!

Secondly, this update should rebalance the domination mechanic - I'm quite happy with how it works now, but several people have complained that working reduces dominance, making it more difficult to remain a dominant player. As no storyline lets you become a Triad leader or a wealthy businessman (yet), I've decided to implement a normal job that still allows you to boss people around - specifically, literally order them how to move. Yes, you'll be able to become a personal trainer, as the screenshots show!

These aren't the only two things getting updated - 0.1.4 will be the biggest update content-wise since the release, with loads of new characters and storylines/improvements of existing ones. Hope you're looking forward to it!
...will Ms. Star have a dick by any chance? :oops:

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Damn, should have thought of that before... sorry to disappoint, no dicked Chief Executive, but content of this sort is finally getting added in this update :LOL:
Shame but I'll take girl dick where I can get it.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes