Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Hello, good luck with your game but I found a bug while playing. The game says EUHKSA meets every Wednesday early afternoon, but in the code you have coded as Friday afternoon.
if $day == 5 and $time == 5>>[[Go to the EUHKSA meeting]]
Hi, yes, that was an issue, but the bug has been fixed in the current version

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
bug find in one of the classes
Thanks, noted, it'll be fixed in the next patch. As for Afrikaans, as some have already said, it's necessary for working at Botha, the best-paying job you can get, and you can use it to score some minor points with Ben. It can be raised by having your dad teach you if you didn't pick it at character creation.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Thanks, noted, it'll be fixed in the next patch. As for Afrikaans, as some have already said, it's necessary for working at Botha, the best-paying job you can get, and you can use it to score some minor points with Ben. It can be raised by having your dad teach you if you didn't pick it at character creation.
I was looking for Botha and I could have sworn I saw it. Where is Botha again? I only saw the two restaurants at the mall and neither is name Botha.

Aug 4, 2019
I was looking for Botha and I could have sworn I saw it. Where is Botha again? I only saw the two restaurants at the mall and neither is name Botha.
Botha is the Hopewell Center in the University District. You have to have a good relationship with your dad and ask him to get you a job before the option to work shows up. Haven't downloaded 0.1.1 so don't know if it still spits you back in the kitchen every time you work.

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Botha is the Hopewell Center in the University District. You have to have a good relationship with your dad and ask him to get you a job before the option to work shows up. Haven't downloaded 0.1.1 so don't know if it still spits you back in the kitchen every time you work.
Yes, you need to have your dad arrange an interview there for you before you can work there, and no, that bug has been fixed.

Reactions: joker2008

timmyt

Dec 17, 2018
Keep it up, quite a promising and interesting game. I liked the language and political views system (having both social and economic views be different was a cool touch, so you can be a libertarian or a left nationalist or anything inbetween). The realistic tone and writing style was quite cool.

Reactions: joker2008

Rubby

Oct 19, 2021
Can buy the Little Red Book, but can't use it
I Don't have Cantonese maxed out, but the description says it's in Cantonese on the left and English on the right (Unless they mean there's different things written in Cantonese than in English. I thought the English was just the Cantonese translated)

Buy Book.PNG

Can't use book.PNG

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Can buy the Little Red Book, but can't use it
I Don't have Cantonese maxed out, but the description says it's in Cantonese on the left and English on the right (Unless they mean there's different things written in Cantonese than in English. I thought the English was just the Cantonese translated)

View attachment 2957852

View attachment 2957854
Oh, damn, yeah, that's a bug, it should be usable. Thanks for telling me, fix coming in the update.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Just a small thing - I've noticed the probably most requested thing was the ability to buy food in bulks, and I admit the previous system was a bit tedious. So, check out the most un-sexual teaser on all of F95zone!

1695732819443.png

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Just a small thing - I've noticed the probably most requested thing was the ability to buy food in bulks, and I admit the previous system was a bit tedious. So, check out the most un-sexual teaser on all of F95zone!

View attachment 2958358
Hi, I just begun your game, so too early to know, but it looks like promising.
Afrikaner? Ok, why not, hope you'll use that later on. The political stuff is intriguing too. Will it become kinky?

As for the improvement:
Either allow us to buy the food in bulk, or by recipe, but yeah that's a tad annoying.

A lil' thing would be to make the reunion occur in the early afternoon instead of afternoon.

I do not know if it's a bug, when checking the restaurants i do not seem to be offered a job?

The only job so far is at the church, not too big on that, but your version of it would convert me quite quickly. ;)
This being said, why do you lose manhood? By looking at naughty girls or doing chores? But, it's a game, so why not... How do you increase said manhood though?

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Hi, I just begun your game, so too early to know, but it looks like promising.
Afrikaner? Ok, why not, hope you'll use that later on. The political stuff is intriguing too. Will it become kinky?

As for the improvement:
Either allow us to buy the food in bulk, or by recipe, but yeah that's a tad annoying.

A lil' thing would be to make the reunion occur in the early afternoon instead of afternoon.

I do not know if it's a bug, when checking the restaurants i do not seem to be offered a job?

The only job so far is at the church, not too big on that, but your version of it would convert me quite quickly. ;)
This being said, why do you lose manhood? By looking at naughty girls or doing chores? But, it's a game, so why not... How do you increase said manhood though?
The next patch is bringing the ability to pass time by walking around the park, so the Afternoon issue will be resolved - I wanna keep it at Afternoon for the sake of some realism, you wouldn't have a student meeting at a time when some people have classes. For job at the restaurant, so far only one can be worked at, the Zhang Chicken & Noodles, Mu's and the stall at the market cannot be worked for right now. And for dominance loss - you're being bosses around at the church, see a lot of fucking without being able to partake in it yourself, which is supposed to make you feel a bit submissive. Hope I answered everything :LOL:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
The next patch is bringing the ability to pass time by walking around the park, so the Afternoon issue will be resolved - I wanna keep it at Afternoon for the sake of some realism, you wouldn't have a student meeting at a time when some people have classes. For job at the restaurant, so far only one can be worked at, the Zhang Chicken & Noodles, Mu's and the stall at the market cannot be worked for right now. And for dominance loss - you're being bosses around at the church, see a lot of fucking without being able to partake in it yourself, which is supposed to make you feel a bit submissive. Hope I answered everything :LOL:
was wondering can the mc be a bottom or is he always a top?

Technodubber

Jan 17, 2020
EUHKSA its bugged, not showing on Wednesday

Edit: Also, this needs to be compressed yesterday, the size does not reflect whats currently in-game
Not sure if someone has let you know yet but the EUHKSA happens in the afternoon, not the early afternoon. You can make it there by going to the housing district then returning to the university district. Its kind of silly, but there is a way to do it, maybe they should add a wait mechanic or something.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
For job at the restaurant, so far only one can be worked at, the Zhang Chicken & Noodles, Mu's and the stall at the market cannot be worked for right now.
I went for a job early with Zhang Chicken & Noodles and failed because my cooking skills was too low. So I start working at the church while working on my cooking skill but the chance to work at Zhang never was offer again. So my question is, is this a feature or a bug?

My church job lasted till I begin being a hooker, which is funny since with all the crazy sex I saw going on there.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
It make sense, both the meeting and the being bossed around. If there was such a priesthood i might have been ordained by now!
This will of yours to make it realistic, make me quite curious about what you're going to do with the political view, the factions at school and the Afrikaners bit.

You had me with Hong Kong though! I saw where the game took place and downloaded it ! One of my favourite place, or it was before the new management arrived.
Good luck with your game Mr. 溥仪.

PS: When i tried the game i did not see the opportunity to get a job at said restaurant. Unless you've to be there at a particular time for it to happen?
I began the game as a switch, how do you gain or keep your dominance? Sports seems not to do it, the influencers neither?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Puyi69

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
was wondering can the mc be a bottom or is he always a top?
Depends on which scene you mean - there are scenes where he's a bottom (i.e. when you're a sub and get arrested, or the whole relationship with Riley as your mistress), and there are scenes where he's a top. You can pursue both, they generally depend on your dominance, especially the random, non-relationship events (i.e. when you get arrested as a dom, you fuck your cellmate instead).

Reactions: GamerDaddy
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes