yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HungKong-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Aug 4, 2019
The old links were taken down and replaced with links to a fixed version, which is half the size.
If the 0.1.1 is just a bug fix with no new images is there a way to get just the html file? I don't want to download 2GB for some bug fixes, I have a rate limit. The thread for Secretary has a zip with just the updated html as an attachment to the post.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Game really needs a way to manually pass time. Not only did you make the meeting on wednesday afternoon, you made it SUPER hard to be there at wednesday afternoon you have lunch> have no activity early afternoon, only way to pass time is to go to another district>get back to uni, you missed the afternoon meeting. At the very least, make it so spending time in the park actually passes time or something.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Game really needs a way to manually pass time. Not only did you make the meeting on wednesday afternoon, you made it SUPER hard to be there at wednesday afternoon you have lunch> have no activity early afternoon, only way to pass time is to go to another district>get back to uni, you missed the afternoon meeting. At the very least, make it so spending time in the park actually passes time or something.
Just add a wait button on the sidebar

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
After about 8 hours of play time, here are my impressions/suggestions. These are given not with the intention to bash the game or developer, but in hopes that the game can be improved and the developer can be more successful. All this is my personal opinion, and I admit I may be dead-wrong about some of these impressions, so take it if it's helpful, or leave it if it isn't...

1) It takes too long to develop relationships and move along in the story. Too much grind. Need to increase the points gained/lost for choices so that it doesn't take thirty to fifty turns of an event to see results (maybe I'm exaggerating, but it does seem to be very slow to move the needle for statuses).
2) There is no apparent benefit/detriment in improved/worsened relationships with classmates. Maybe this is coming in the future, or maybe I haven't played long enough yet, but for now it seems a waste of time.
3) The apparent 'dead-ends' in the story for some of the characters is annoying, and some actions don't seem to have any consequences. The game content is in development, so this will get fixed I know. Just saying this because lots of us are impatient when we're following a story line and it leaves us hanging, and so I'd suggest making it a priority to flesh-out those story lines.
4) There is an impressive amount of content for these first releases. Kudos for that! (y)
5) Too much grind. Yes I mentioned it before, and probably should keep mentioning it in every item listed here... Having to shop for food, cook/eat every day, monitor food inventory, and all that stuff is somewhat interesting for the first few times, but gets to be a boring chore after 20 or 30 times. Same thing for attending classes each week. Can a choice be provided to make this be automated after a certain number of iterations? I'm not a game developer, so don't know how feasible this is in HTML.
6) Seems too easy to become a sub, at least early on, and once you're a sub, getting back to switch or the dominant side seems unreachable.
7) Finally, while I've had some criticisms here, in spite of that I must admit that this is an enjoyable HTML game, and I want to keep playing future releases, especially if some of the grind can be eliminated. The quick release of the bug-fix version 0.1.1 is very much appreciated!!! (y)

Many thanks @Puyi69!

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
I was able to travel home and then return to campus and only go from early-afternoon to afternoon in time. For some reason traveling home on the bus didn't advance time from early-afternoon to afternoon. Going from home back to campus did advance the time one slot, so then "Go to the EUHKSA meeting" became an available option.

Reactions: Sorreah

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
another bug find....after time with mom the screen below when you click the link the next page leads to nowhere
1695579024334.png 1695579080339.png

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Speaking to the MC's dad when he's at home. But it's a tedious grind for little clear purpose.
Yeah I found it and for me actually it seems to go fairly quick as you said in your second point, to what purpose don't know.
I know after a whole Sunday doing that it was at like 56 percent

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Hello, good luck with your game but I found a bug while playing. The game says EUHKSA meets every Wednesday early afternoon, but in the code you have coded as Friday afternoon.
if $day == 5 and $time == 5>>[[Go to the EUHKSA meeting]]

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
The meeting works on wednesdays with the version i downloaded.

Also is there anything currently to do with the teachers or any of the other students besides the encounter in the mall bathroom. I think I have reached pretty much the end of current content unless raising kinks or charm cause anything to happen.

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
The meeting works on wednesdays with the version i downloaded.

Also is there anything currently to do with the teachers or any of the other students besides the encounter in the mall bathroom. I think I have reached pretty much the end of current content unless raising kinks or charm cause anything to happen.
Apart from Jane and Charlie, you can also date Ben, Madison, Dee and Riley and Mr. Downing (a cuckold pair).

Reactions: joker2008
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes