MadMan11882

Aug 14, 2017
Okay I'm clueless, I belive the lust tome is in the lust realm. But I am now stuck, also if anyone knows how to get the diamond card I'd appreciate it.

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
anyone got the 1.5 version? From the changelogs on Itch and it seems like there's a bug about the bar(?)

Haven't played the game yet but just asking

DracMoFo

Oct 4, 2021
hey for those that dont want the game to crash because of a missing File or what ever.. you need to extract it in Japanese... i use winRAR. open the file in winRAR and once you have press CTRL + E and select (932 ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) then Drag it to where ever you want the file..
since doing this iv had no problems.. touch WOOD :LOL::LOL: Ill leave some images for my fellow visual learners..

also note that every time you open winRAR you will need to do this step because it resets back to Default after..

Warscar

Jun 30, 2020
So, shat do I do in this sequence, i see someone else asked this earlier but didn't get an answer. Is there a specfic sequence to this?

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
So, shat do I do in this sequence, i see someone else asked this earlier but didn't get an answer. Is there a specfic sequence to this?
I just chose each one once to see every interaction, then kept doing the two blue ones over and over. Eventually she escaped.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Gallery mod.

This is not a save, just a simple mod that makes the game believe you always have memory chips in your inventory, meaning you can unlock any scenes you haven't unlocked yet.

To install, first create a backup, then just unzip this in your game directory, overriding "rmmz_objects.js". You also need to restart the game so that it loads in the new script.

Reactions: MeZ2KxRn

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
"Can someone please give me instructions on what I need to do in order for her to allow me to enter?"

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
"Can someone please give me instructions on what I need to do in order for her to allow me to enter?"
I don't remember the specifics, is a long time since I played, but I do believe it took quite a while from the first time I got to that area until I could actually enter it, so might just be a case of you not being able to yet

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
You need to unlock the gate inside the cave, the one that requires the 2 tablets. Once you unlock it, just go back to this girl and you'll have a third option.

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Its a bit unclear what voring leading up to worms being born actually does except give you a lot of XP for voring?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes