Poggersq

May 2, 2022
breh, if she infected, don't that mean she's corrupted, or symbioticated, or got parasites? where them tags at?

Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
Is there a good way to speed up combat without causing issues with the quick time events? If so I'd love to know how.

Bbrito18

Jul 7, 2017
Im stuck without the Crafting room key and i am quite advanced after clearing the Valkyrie Castle, is there a way to get the key without having to reload a previous save?

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
Is there anyway to show her costume on the standing image? An enemy stripped her early on and she's been naked ever since. I love costumes and prefer that over never-ending nudity.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is there anyway to show her costume on the standing image? An enemy stripped her early on and she's been naked ever since. I love costumes and prefer that over never-ending nudity.
costume repair kit + soap

icelandia

May 28, 2018
There is an update, however, it doesn't add any content, so you aren't missing anything.
From the dev:

-Hungry Noemi Ver1.3 Updates-
Fixing stand CG bug
Osira Battle Bug
Intro potion store Event bug
Kristen Castle Scene Bug

-Ver1.2 Updates-
Optimizing Performance

Original: Refresh Character Image every 0.5s, which cause lagging of the game as the images are large and consists of variations layers.
Updated: Refresh Character Image every 5s

anime_user

Nov 2, 2021
I really want to know how to open all secret rooms, get all Noemi costumes and complete the game for real 100%. Can anyone help me?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I really want to know how to open all secret rooms, get all Noemi costumes and complete the game for real 100%. Can anyone help me?
Don't have a Screenshot right now, but If you know the Location of that Secret room (4 Digit Code) then you could find the Code encraved in the map. It should be upside down.
EDIT: my bad, this was for worm nest 5. Sorry.
These pictures are just to prove, what I was written before but that would not work with this Noemi game.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Changelog ver.1.3 (this is the last build afaik)

- Fixing stand CG bug
- Osria Battle bug
- Intro potion store Event bug
- Kristen Castle Scene bug

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I have 1.1v installed and the pacing is incredibly slow , making the animation fast isnt polished because the sweet spot gameplay also accelerates. The game wastes a lot of time than is rewarding, I've played worst balances in NPC health but this one isn't really addictive. However the concept and attempt at the tentacle gameplay was intriguing enough to have kept me long enough, I reached to the point of fighting succubus, those fucking farts are obnoxious lmao i wish that didnt exist

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes