Regza

Dec 13, 2021
What are you supposed to do on Captain Rian? I get the minigame where you choose tentacle part but she keeps escaping.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
so... there is no way to make a "gallery" in this game then?

The gallery is in the first lab, you just have to unlock the gallery with collectable! (Use saveeditonline and just give yourself 99+ to see everything.) (Well most of everything, boss fights can only be replayed post original fight.)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
The gallery is in the first lab, you just have to unlock the gallery with collectable! (Use saveeditonline and just give yourself 99+ to see everything.) (Well most of everything, boss fights can only be replayed post original fight.)
Any way to buff your damage or only give you the max number of cg unlocking chips?
I tried fucking around with variables, and while increasing all stats did affect defense, it did nothing for damage. As for chips, it's kinda hard to pinpoint them, since I sort of lost track of how many I have now.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Just try to focus on the results of the BE not the process how the BE happened.

No one needs to know how the sausage is made.
It is not the BE, actually. BE is only the top of the iceberg. I gotta give credit to the dev for making separate animations for each type of mob.... but each one is a separate fetish...
Basically, if you mix every kind of food into one dish not many people will try it... and even fewer will like it.
P.S. and, I guess, our humble forum just doesn't have enough tags for all kinds of food...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Any way to buff your damage or only give you the max number of cg unlocking chips?
I tried fucking around with variables, and while increasing all stats did affect defense, it did nothing for damage. As for chips, it's kinda hard to pinpoint them, since I sort of lost track of how many I have now.
here is my save folder, (sorry I'm v tired from Covid) I haven't had time to play to 100%, but Naomi is very powerful, one hit kill 95% of the time. I just haven't had the energy for the puzzles. BUT! I have the bunny suit. lol

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
After getting the diamond pass, go back to the succubus night club and enter the curtain in the top right (talk to the girl next to it). After accepting the quest from the lady inside, go to futa village and talk to NPCs there until you get 4 CGs. Return to the night club and the rest of the quest is straightforward.
How do iget the diamond pass?

Reactions: Maltisa

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
For those who finished it. Does Noemi at least become a little twisted/corrupted towards the end ? (considering what shes doing all game) or she back to her normal Naive self from the start ?

Also some food for thought, when she ate her father, anyone lol at the no fucks given ? I mean sure he abused her, but you think she least say a few words for him. Even a good riddance, he was a terrible father!

Reactions: Yukihirou

Spengobeb

Jun 6, 2021
For those who finished it. Does Noemi at least become a little twisted/corrupted towards the end ? (considering what shes doing all game) or she back to her normal Naive self from the start ?

Also some food for thought, when she ate her father, anyone lol at the no fucks given ? I mean sure he abused her, but you think she least say a few words for him. Even a good riddance, he was a terrible father!
Nope, she didn't get corrupted, yet. Since the story is still unfinished.

Her father was basically a side character, literally no one gave a shit.

Reactions: Nobles
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes