Zen16

Feb 5, 2019
For anyone struggling with the QTEs, there is an item you can get which lets you auto-complete QTEs with no chance of failure:
You can add a "Worm Sachet" to your inventory with an RPGM save editor. This is a key item that lets you toggle on/off "semi-auto" or "full-auto" QTE events.

Also, if you want to be able to use Deadly Seduce to vore enemies more often, you can modify the cooldown and TP cost on line 263 of "Skills.json".

Be warned this completely trivialises the game, so only do it if you don't care about the challenge.
im sory im still cant understand, can you add some picture with it ? sry im kinda noob with this

• Angry
Reactions: Lord Kentus

sumwunspecal

Feb 17, 2022
im sory im still cant understand, can you add some picture with it ? sry im kinda noob with this
You can get an RPGM save editor from here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ (pick version 0.69)

When you run the editor it will ask you to open a file. You want to open a .rmmzsave file found in (whereveryouputthegame)\save
1665129996132.png

Pick whichever of the file# saves you want.

In the "items" section of the save editor, set the value of 50:Worm Sachet to 1
1665130118433.png

Close the save editor, and next time you load that save, you will have a worm sachet in the "key items" section of your inventory.

Using the item gives you this menu to choose how you want QTEs to work.
1665130265537.png

Zen16

Feb 5, 2019
You can get an RPGM save editor from here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ (pick version 0.69)

When you run the editor it will ask you to open a file. You want to open a .rmmzsave file found in (whereveryouputthegame)\save
View attachment 2086533

Pick whichever of the file# saves you want.

In the "items" section of the save editor, set the value of 50:Worm Sachet to 1
View attachment 2086534

Close the save editor, and next time you load that save, you will have a worm sachet in the "key items" section of your inventory.

Using the item gives you this menu to choose how you want QTEs to work.
View attachment 2086537
omg, thank you mate its very work thankss so much

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Just finished the game, amazing story, gameplay was where its suppose to be. Next updates hoping for some animations,
even the Quest line was simple yet interesting.
Few minor problems (that is my opinion of the game).
*Add a setting to disable boobs evolve, everytime i have a fight or finised a fight walla you have bigger boobs it gets boring after a while.
*Can we have an option to shrink Noemi from the right side of my screen.

I dont know if its a bug or a feature but, on items when im just walking around and try to heal with potions i cant use rapidly without reopen the menu.

Last edited:

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
where do you get the pale worm organs as i've killed loads of pale worms and even a few big worms but none have dropped any organs?

Sep 7, 2021
where should i go after i pass the bridge ? succubus jungle or lust realm ? (i got water tome) when u reached highest floor in the jungle there was nothing

Spengobeb

Jun 6, 2021
Does anyone know where the Maggot Tome is? I've used the Worm Drug on the fat ones and got only milk bags.

sumwunspecal

Feb 17, 2022
so where is the experimantal dildo ?
After getting the diamond pass, go back to the succubus night club and enter the curtain in the top right (talk to the girl next to it). After accepting the quest from the lady inside, go to futa village and talk to NPCs there until you get 4 CGs. Return to the night club and the rest of the quest is straightforward.

Reactions: Arsx16
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes