VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017

Not much to do after besides buy more outfits. Waiting for a mod that adds nude outfits.
Seriously. What a missed opportunity to not have nude outfits. The character art is actually good and you can't see any nudity, but you can see nudity in the godawful CG's.

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
The trans/non-trans stuff was a little disappointing.

I don't know... maybe I was expecting some bold move like DC did with Eve in Summertime Saga, but this strap-on box art was, at least, a very bad taste joke.
please tell me that's not real. The only difference is a badly photoshopped box of a strap on in that picture.... I get that the Dev was afraid bc of backlash but this is just a joke. Either include the stuff or don't but don't try to play both sides congratulating yourself on progressive you are while not actually including anything anyone would've even noticed....

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
What is the point of talking to the girls if you have high % chance of getting the baggage? Talking to the wont give anything that outweighs the baggage negatives, right?

Also, I haven't had XP slurpies appear like weeks, making levels capped to 1 or 2 so RNG gods seem to decide my dates now.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
What is the point of talking to the girls if you have high % chance of getting the baggage? Talking to the wont give anything that outweighs the baggage negatives, right?

Also, I haven't had XP slurpies appear like weeks, making levels capped to 1 or 2 so RNG gods seem to decide my dates now.
I think the baggage exists even before you discover them. Revealing them in conversation just lets you gain that knowledge so you can plan around them.

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of people playing this game for the wrong reasons, Huniepop has never been about the sex scenes...

nafuckoff0

Apr 10, 2019
errr...I'm playing the tutorial but it's "freezing"...well, to be more accurate, the animations are still playing, I can navigate through the menus, but I can't play the minigame. Yet I still have 04 moves left (apparently)

What do?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I think the baggage exists even before you discover them. Revealing them in conversation just lets you gain that knowledge so you can plan around them.
Wait, they do!? That explains why Lillaini suddenly got very cross with me for matching 3 red orbs on a date with her at the start...

It could've also been me accidently matching 3 broken hearts as well, though, I don't remember.

It's also worth noting that some very noticeable effects only happen when you uncover a girl's baggage. For example, the crazy chick never broke rows on a match before I uncovered her baggage.

Hmm, actually, I think that the baggage takes effect only when you uncover it. If a girl has only one baggage uncovered, then it will be the only one that's present during her dates, no matter how many you go on.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes