bobobob2018

Jun 15, 2018
The intro is a work of genius, and their humor cracks me up
They've made the gameplay kind of convoluted ... but
they've also tried to actually add something new with the new threesome puzzles
that said again the lewd stuff is definitely it's weakest part

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Oh boy i cant believe what an utter disappointment HP2 is after the glorious first one. The girls are almost all ugly & dumb af and in the match 3 parts you get punished for almost every good move because of these stupid handicaps.

From a neat dating sim with cute, sexy & hot girls mixed around a match 3 type system (That also was really fun) to a threesome fucking festival with ugly horny girls and a shitty match 3 system that constantly punishes you for actually matching good.

The dev must really hate everyone who loved the first one to shove this down our throats.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Wait, they do!? That explains why Lillaini suddenly got very cross with me for matching 3 red orbs on a date with her at the start...

It could've also been me accidently matching 3 broken hearts as well, though, I don't remember.

It's also worth noting that some very noticeable effects only happen when you uncover a girl's baggage. For example, the crazy chick never broke rows on a match before I uncovered her baggage.

Hmm, actually, I think that the baggage takes effect only when you uncover it. If a girl has only one baggage uncovered, then it will be the only one that's present during her dates, no matter how many you go on.
You could be right. I just feel like I've heard some girls make random comments that seemed like baggage reactions before I ever uncovered them (Like Lola commenting about the time). But I haven't played enough to be sure.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Oct 13, 2018
I got a question about final CG with Kyu after beat final boss ,you can get only one CG of three and no way to view the other two unless you play new save file right?

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah I can't be assed to keep playing this. If anyone completed their gallery I'd enjoy a save file, but the playing is getting tedious. I really don't like the RNG way they did the shop this time, where it's harder to level up your specific abilities because you're reliant on rolling the right smoothie that day.

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
Are there any hidden girls like in the first one? I've tried giving the gifts for "snow bunny" to everyone I think and they don't accept it.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
You could be right. I just feel like I've heard some girls make random comments that seemed like baggage reactions before I ever uncovered them (Like Lola commenting about the time). But I haven't played enough to be sure.
It seems that trade of with baggage is extra gift slots - which is fair since later things become almost impossible without multiple item usages.

Pepsikill

Dec 3, 2017
Damn, I'm really disapointed of this game :/
First one was really fun, and that double date thing seemed promising but...meh :/
We have the same humor, the match gameplay is better but the rest is almost of parody of the first

One of the major point of the first game was the point that you need 4 date to fuck a girl. And each one give you a picture and multiple text message. You have a true sens of achivement and all
Now,it's a double fuck picture for 2 date and that all..

And worst point ,character.
In the first, you have some character that you can dislike and all, but everyone of them feel alive, and have real connexion between them.
Now it seem...Fake as fuck. Character are shitty parody of themself
The fact that all girl talk about sex during the first dialogue is a major turn-off damn, that give the sensation that the gameplay doesn't have any meaning, since you need to ask "Do you want to fuck with me " to win
That gyaru is utter shit, the goth is parody of a parody, Abia is open too quickly, the mindest of 5yo of Candace is horrible... and so on

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
It seems that trade of with baggage is extra gift slots - which is fair since later things become almost impossible without multiple item usages.
You also get a +1 Turn for the upcoming puzzle per talk option. So if you feed them a bunch of stuff, you can get around ~3 - 5 bonus turns just by talking.

Personally I think that's worth the baggage, since most baggage effects are fairly mild. Or at least somewhat easy to play around.

Dargast

Mar 29, 2018
"Reunite with Kyu, your old love fairy sidekick, and travel to the island of Inna De Poona to develop your double dating prowess and overcome the insatiable lust of the demonic pair."
This sounds weird. So is it the same protagonist? Thought we were getting a new one.
Im excited either way.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes