VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wow I was looking so forward to this game but I really hate it. They made the puzzles more complicated, added some random bullshit with the baggage that changes every match, pumped the HP way too much, etc. And that's even before you get to the new designs not being great and the CGs just being more boring than the first game.

Just a huge, huge disappointment overall for me.
The "FAILURE" text is like a repeating kick to the balls, :ROFLMAO: Even making it so you have max moves before the date, the (bad)RNG is horrible.

Reactions: Dardanit

Mike Cross

Oct 4, 2017
why is everyone so hyped for a mediocre popcap game with lewd stills?
Context, my dear.
HuniePop was the game that basically opened the gates of the world of lewd games to the mainstream audience for the first time after an eternity, and the first one I remember that made the audience start to see that erotic games can indeed be a valid media, without freaking out (Apart from weekend puritans. They'll never learn).

I dare say that it was thanks to HuniePop that today we have Steam allowing AO games on its platform.

LuluLopunny

Aug 27, 2018
Kinda mad to me that the only Trans character in the game gets the only masculine-esque outfit and hairstyle. Kinda seems like they wanted brownie points for having a range of content, while also wanting to push the stuff as far into one corner as possible.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I am surprised it is getting such negative feedback

I liked the original, wasn't in love with it but liked it well enough... here goes nothing

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Ash and Lailani are the only two characters I like. The rest are mediocre at best or just outright fucking terrible at worst (who decided Sarah would be a good character?).

What a goddamn disappointment.

keny2020j

Oct 14, 2020
Ash and Lailani are the only two characters I like. The rest are mediocre at best or just outright fucking terrible at worst (who decided Sarah would be a good character?).

What a goddamn disappointment.
Suki is the worse

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Still can't play the game, even after waiting almost 30 minutes after opening it but the game is still crashed and makes my computer slow. I think I need a x32 file either way I need help.

xtraKage

Nov 17, 2019
I am surprised it is getting such negative feedback

I liked the original, wasn't in love with it but liked it well enough... here goes nothing
I usually come here to see the F95 reviews on games, and there is a huge disparity between this and Steam this time. This is a 95% current top 5 bestseller on Steam, but the thread here many people are rating it as subpar even compared to many free sex games.

Honestly this gives me mixed feelings, because the people here know what really makes a good sex/h game. However when there are 1500+ reviews on Steam already and its 95%...I literally almost instant bought it on that (and enjoyed the first game) alone.

Now that I've read the F95 reviews, I'm holding off for now—but it is interesting to see such a disagreement from the hive mind on Steam and people who post about/review sex games on a regular basis.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
I usually come here to see the F95 reviews on games, and there is a huge disparity between this and Steam this time. This is a 95% current top 5 bestseller on Steam, but the thread here many people are rating it as subpar even compared to many free sex games.

Honestly this gives me mixed feelings, because the people here know what really makes a good sex/h game. However when there are 1500+ reviews on Steam already and its 95%...I literally almost instant bought it on that (and enjoyed the first game) alone.

Now that I've read the F95 reviews, I'm holding off for now—but it is interesting to see such a disagreement from the hive mind on Steam and people who post about/review sex games on a regular basis.
Well probably the biggest part of reviews here are from people who did not buy the game, so they dont have to justify themselves why they threw 20 bucks down the drain and will rate the game more critically because they are used better.

I am also utterly disappointed and I LOVE the first one.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020

i agree with you, there are two criticisms i have seen in this thread that are most present. First one is the characters. They say they are fake and not relatable or that they are ugly. One the personality thing i can't say anything, except Suki (why did god do this?), because i can't really play the game, I have a win7 32bit computer and i will be waiting till i upgrade it, but on the appearance, i have to disagree. i like the designs, except some (Zoey), but overall good. The second one is the gameplay. They say that it's so hard, it's RNG reliant and some game elements are not used or new ones are useless (free to correct me, if i have said something wrong), and that after 2 dates, you are done with the character. Still, i have no opinion on the first one, but the second one really disappointed me. Hearing that you just do two dates made me feel that the game isn't completed. Especially when i thought HP1's 5 dates were short and i wanted more. In conclusion, i don't know, i will watch the review Droneable will give when he finishes the game.

Reactions: Elesa12012

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
regarding earlier questions, there won't be any 32bit version most games now aren't supported with it so you really need to upgrade your computer and so far no android version someone will need to make an unofficial one

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes