VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Rodgers7

Sep 22, 2017
I might be an idiot but how do I give the girls the smoothies or the shoes? I can't on a date so then when?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Man, I'm glad you people here have some decent taste. The Steam reviews and Reddit posts are all praising this game to high heaven like it's some kind of masterpiece.
I think they just like to wallow in h-game mediocrity... That or they REALLY just wanted more hentai Candy Crush.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Holy shit!
The final fight is already RNG hell on normal. It must be an absolute nightmare on hard.

metafour

Nov 1, 2018
Man, I'm glad you people here have some decent taste. The Steam reviews and Reddit posts are all praising this game to high heaven like it's some kind of masterpiece.
Most people haven't tried to really play a proper H game before, so they just latch onto this thinking "Well H-pop1 was really popular, so i'll just say I like this too, dont want to be a contrarian." and just sing pure praises about it. There were so many crass jokes and shitty characters like Abia and Sarah in this sequel that I think were added to appeal to these people who dont really care about the quality of H games.

The Steam reviews seem almost delusional, everyone is praising the gameplay when its hands down inferior to HP1.

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
For curiosity's sake, which baggage combo do you guys think is the most toughest to beat?
There is one you can get with Nora and Sarah, where Nora's drains affection when you switch away from her, and Sarah's gives you a chance to randomly switch to her whenever you make a move

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
Honestly, I have mad respect to the dev for including Sarah in this game. Its clear that she's deliberately designed to be the *worst character possible.* And honestly? That's ballsy as fuck. I can appreciate that.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
so i've kept playing the game after being disappointed at first and i'm really starting to love it now. the gameplay is actually better than hp1, the difficulty is just right and i'm playing it on hard. when you get into the groove, level up the different affection meters and know how use the right items, it's really not that hard and i say that as someone who sucks at puzzle games.

the added complexity with the baggage is great and i like how the baggage got translated into the gameplay. only downsides i could find is that the girls are much hornier from the get go here so there isn't much of a build up anymore. you don't get sent any lewd text messages and that the bonus rounds don't have any nudity, which is my biggest complaint and i hope that gets updated with a patch just like for the first game. i actually like the cast just as much as in the first game.

overall i have to give props to the devs, it's a really well made sequel, only the missing nudity during the bonus rounds and the downgraded dating sim elements are bothering me a little. still a solid experience, the bejeweled part is as addictive as ever and i can't stop playing this

baqurak

Nov 1, 2017
Made Another because doesn't get all clothes
And yes my save not legit
Save with all clothes and gallery

Edit : Added The 2 other ending (Pussy and Ass)
Save one is Mouth (All clothes)
Save two is Pussy (Not All clothes)
Save three is Ass (Not All clothes)
i place the save where you tolt us to place it but it doesnt find any save. Also its 1 item so why you talking about 3 save games

Aug 27, 2020
say you're dating Lola and Nora. Nora gets exhausted but Lola has the postcard. Use Lola's postcard when Nora is exhausted and it heals Nora.
You da man, sorry took me a bit, but sifting the thread of the most popular game to shit on can be real tedious. Thx for the help man

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes