VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
*Reads the player options in the description images and sees "I'm a sucker for abuse so I go for the tsunder girl"*

I feel attacked (By a flying tsundere kick)

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
he is using a 32bit computer I'm guessing he needs to upgrade if that's the case
My computer meets the requirements, so there should be no reason why I can't play the game and I see I'm not the only having these problems. I suggested a 32bit because my computer has less issues with it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
My computer meets the requirements, so there should be no reason why I can't play the game and I see I'm not the only having these problems. I suggested a 32bit because my computer has less issues with it.
So what is your specs then?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
  • Processor: 2.70 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 100 GB available space
So is it 64b? or 32b? The speed of the processor doesn't really tell. Integrated graphics such as that isn't really that good for games either. It typically share memory with your onboard memory as well.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
OK, just finished this game.
The art is gorgeous, but stats leveling are badly broken.
I recommend to use Cheat Engine for this game. Otherwise you will be stuck forever at leveling stats.
Using cheats will surely strip the game from any challenge, but is just fair in this particular case.
To bad for the devs.

Oct 29, 2019
OK, just finished this game.
The art is gorgeous, but stats leveling are badly broken.
I recommend to use Cheat Engine for this game. Otherwise you will be stuck forever at leveling stats.
Using cheats will surely strip the game from any challenge, but is just fair in this particular case.
To bad for the devs.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the tip.

Anonymous50000

Modder
Jan 4, 2018
i place the save where you tolt us to place it but it doesnt find any save. Also its 1 item so why you talking about 3 save games
You need to rename it, remove the number behind the file name
And a save file in this game contains multiple save
So make sur it's name is "HP2SaveData1.dat"

Reactions: baqurak
Jul 28, 2017
.. Gt rekted in the boss fight coz my girls cancelled all the other items I have equipped on them and ran out of move on the third stage.... ANyone has any good item combo that will work on the girls no matter who they are?

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Bought this on Steam, kinda regret that now, I certainly don't feel "safe" posting a review or talking about my gripes with this game there (as I'll get my Steam account banned for istaphobism).

In short, yeah, this game feels rushed and is just plain...not good. The art either changed or I never noticed it before, but the girls in H2 are just....well, the waists may be "too real" I guess. It's just off-putting. I can say I'm only attracted to like 2 or 3 of the girls and the rest, it just feels like they're ticking off boxes for a diversity requirement.

The gameplay isn't as fun this time around either. The CG shots are....pretty basic and boring, I mean, I understand this is a "mainstream hentai" game so they can't get anal oviposition with inflation and ahegao double peace...but...just so bland.

I suppose the only positive I can say is the humor with the fairy made me chuckle a few times, and her VA is pretty decent.

But yeah, anyone else considering buying it...definitely try it here first. Anyway, that's my 2 silver and 20 pence.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Ye, Steam reviews are cancer--memes and wannabe influencers generating formulaic review templates. I'm sure there are good, substantial reviews somewhere in there, but they'll be drowned out by idiots and their spam-tier, overused meme reviews.

'Upvote' systems ruin the integrity of any review system by encouraging pandering and the uniformity of expression. Quality has an inverse relation to popularity. Didn't even bother with a Steam review.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes