VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
this game puzzle is hard, i must think hard to finish the game until my patient is over and i cheat the game, not that i lose, it's just too lame...

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
Voice Acting is well done, writing is good (albeit some stuff is cringe, but intentionally so I think), the puzzle game is annoying and and sometimes too hard, but that might be because I hate puzzle games and I'm actually retarded so eh

but what really bothers me is how short the CG falls
this would be an all time best if it had some top class CG or even animations and more at that
but currently the weakest point is easily the art, in its quality and what is displayed. Just two semi nude or nude girls in some pose with maybe some spunk on them
really boring
you go through all these hoops, actually get to learn the chars a bit, start to like them and then get rewarded with shit that is barely worth wringing out your trouser cucumber over

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Just a heads up, buy all the date gifts you can, even if you think it's useless, the final date is such bullshit that some of them are unexpectedly helpful

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I don't understand what people see in a game like this.
I gotta imagine it's related to what my parents get out of Bejeweled type shit with microtransactions.
With the added incentive of some incredibly boring animoe girl vapidly complimenting you while you grind pointlessly.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. It's just bad taste.

Reactions: bananeae and Rodhon

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
I don't understand what people see in a game like this.
I gotta imagine it's related to what my parents get out of Bejeweled type shit with microtransactions.
With the added incentive of some incredibly boring animoe girl vapidly complimenting you while you grind pointlessly.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. It's just bad taste.
ok zoomer (i am joking, don't take it seriously)

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
That was a nice time killer. And more. Some level were just hard to complete without big dose of patience. Neverthless this game has a nice pictures and gameplay. Already ended whole and for now im done with match 3 games:) Thaks for this upload.

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
"Fixed a bug that was allowing players to unlock post-game "expanded wardrobe" outfits by completing alpha mode dates.'
I am at the final bosses. I am missing outfits. Does this mean I have to redo the game from scratch to unlock them all?

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
Btw, Polly being futa is barely visible, she only gets a small bulge with some clothes.
The CG never shows her junk and it's never refered to in the game.
I know it was a bit of a let down if your gonna have that option atleast have a little content to go with it

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234

Azazelios_RPG

Oct 5, 2020
No futa but there is a trans girl if you choose.
Kinda reminds me to "School of Lust", which is a funny game where there is a nun that is actually a futa (u can also choose the the beggining of the game to change it into full female) but in both cases it serves as a joke since her religion is based on whats between her legs

Azazelios_RPG

Oct 5, 2020
Here come an unpopular perspective of this game.
As a puzzle game Ilike the fact that they not only managed to make it work with the concept of double date by using the stamina as a reason to change among girls so that we don´t just focus on the one we like the most, making it more challenging yet not that frustrating [even though if the animation of those seeds at the end of a date could be skipped it would be a bit better].
However, giving us handicaps for trying to know the new characters and making some of them chaotic true assholespains me a lot. I know that since the MC is now a chad he is meant to be able to fuck anything that drops a shadow but as a player it just doesn´t let me feel anything at all for this girls.
-I loved Lainali and her lack of confidence made me want to give her most of my time [also her full dress looks charming].
-I felt quite bad about Jessie and how not only her relationship with her daughter went from bad to worse but also her carreer is meeting it´s end and how that is destroying part of the confidence she had before. It´s a bit realistic and I like it but if you are going to add realism in her plot, at least work with it and make a bit longer storyline with a small character development. If not pls don´t add it, it just makes me feel afraid of asking cause of handicaps and the risk af discovering that a character I liked before may be suffering with no hope. Come on man!
- "My parents are the worst and they hate me, I just FUCKING SMASHED THE CAR and they took my phone, that´s unfair" ... BITCH PLS!! FOR STARTERS YOUR INTRODUCTION MADE YOU HARD TO LIKE AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
I really didn't like this game. It felt so fresh and new at first, but the grind is just as bad as the first one honestly and the joke of an ending just made me instantly uninstall. Also funny that you have literally 0 reason to ever talk to them, since it's not required to go on a date and ONLY gives you negatives you have to deal with for the rest of the game AND THE END.

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234

ZeroX24

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
"Fixed a bug that was allowing players to unlock post-game "expanded wardrobe" outfits by completing alpha mode dates.'
I am at the final bosses. I am missing outfits. Does this mean I have to redo the game from scratch to unlock them all?
No, you can go back and continue to do dates after you finish the game. That's what I had to do to unlock everything.

sus2021

Feb 26, 2021
I'm having problems opening this on mac - is it due to it being a windows file or something else?

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I played HunieCam Studio before I played HuniePop 1 and was disappointed in how few girls there were in HP.
HunieCam had 18 Girls.

View attachment 1058734
it's just a completely different type of game without any nsfw content

it's fine if you like it but it's sort of like if a developer like akabur made witch trainer then decided instead of making another trainer game, to make a harry potter tower defense game

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes