VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
No, you MUST take close the steam store page while you playing this game

The probality to be banned from steam in HIGH if that is open
I didn't even have steam running the first time I opened it. game closed and launched steam

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Why this Assembly-CSharp ? In my PC works fine. Just out of curiosity.
it keeps try to check for the steam achievements in one of the functions, and crashes the game.
i edited the post with what i changed, 1 line was enough :)

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
I'm really sorry for this Achievement Issue but is the only official version for both MAC and PC that I found

And PC version for me that I havent Steam installed and I'm not logged in the Steam Site
on my PC works fine without change anything

Last edited:

Onefiftyone

Dec 27, 2017
I think this game is a great stepping stone that may pave the way for other, raunchier sexual content on Steam, but as a game, it sucks. I don't want to play Bejeweled to get a girl off. Ick. There's exactly 0 seconds of sex gameplay in this sex game. It's all CGs. Even weirder, there's no benefit from talking to the girls, and sex scenes are a reward, which just feels... incel-y.

This game is a long, crappy Newgrounds hentai game with none of the lessons learned from all the other sex games that have come before it.

2/5

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
I think this game is a great stepping stone that may pave the way for other, raunchier sexual content on Steam, but as a game, it sucks. I don't want to play Bejeweled to get a girl off. Ick. There's exactly 0 seconds of sex gameplay in this sex game. It's all CGs. Even weirder, there's no benefit from talking to the girls, and sex scenes are a reward, which just feels... incel-y.

This game is a long, crappy Newgrounds hentai game with none of the lessons learned from all the other sex games that have come before it.

2/5
+1
there's a reviews button at the top by the way :). here

Reactions: Onefiftyone

Hit00

Jan 13, 2018
He really took so much time to make this? His first game was better. Literally none of the girls are interesting and the gameplay became worse and more grindy. After that much development time I expected he would make h scenes or something but no, just some shitty CGs.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes