VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I feel like the main problem that people have with this game is that it is too similar to the first in some areas, and too different from the first in other areas. Many people have seen bunches of games that took many steps forward from what HuniePop 1 was. And I believe that they wanted the same for HuniePop 2 but was disappointed with the stairs that it took.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
So, does this game actually have VN-esque sex scenes -- since there are no animations -- or is just like the first game where you just play the puzzle mini game and then get some pictures with no dialogue?

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
After finishing the game. It makes me wonder if there are unrealsed art of Polly just sitting in the developer's computer where her dick is actually shown.

its sad that people complained about that reveal, and is maybe the reason why they never showed any pictures that showed actual dick, even when you choose the outie option.

kevbrty

Apr 13, 2018
can someone pls upload the secret codes to some other place from the google drive?

The google drive link is not loading properly in my case as it points to chinese google servers which seem to be blocked by my isp.

Dec 9, 2017
It's kind of nice that it has some returning characters but I would have preferred Tiffany to her mom Jessie. I guess that's just a personal preference. Other than that I'm looking forward to some more HuniePop fun. I still play the first one from time to time.

jamsc13

Aug 22, 2019
Keeps taking me to the Steam page for it, with and without the patch
Update, Nevermind figured it out

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i wonder if the dev still plans to release some dlc for this game or something. you know include some of girls from the first game, add in nudity during the bonus rounds just like the first game had.. things like that

Reactions: BayJay47
2.40 star(s) 71 Votes