VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

iJostar

Mar 24, 2021
When i try playing it crashes and sends me to steam, downloaded twice different links, is it me am i missing something?

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I don't understand why this game gets so much hate. It doesn't look that bad.
Well hype can affect perception and expectation and the sequel has been hyped all around, I wouldn't be surprised that why most people don't like the game because it fail on expectation from what the original had.

So far I'm enjoying but maybe later on that could change, the only thing i am dissapointed and i knew this already going into the game is that certain girls weren't in this game with me really dissapointed tiffany wasn't here.

Vatalyst

Jun 26, 2020
I checked the assembly, and patched the file. Now it works.

For Windows: Unzip copy and paste in "HuniePop 2 - Double Date_Data\Managed\"
For MAC: Unzip copy and paste in "HuniePop 2 - Double Date.app\Contents\Resources\Data\Managed\"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't work anymore :(

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
1.1.0 version can be found here (torrent)

looks like it works straight away, the gog version doesn't need any crack or patch

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stal1234

docmain123

Aug 22, 2021
whenever i try to open the game, after it loads into the menu screen it completly crashes the game, is there a fix for this?

crapp3552

Jun 14, 2021
I am trying to play on mac. When I open the zip with Archive Utility it doesn't open at all, and when I open with The Unarchiver it takes me to steam to pay for the game... Am I just an idiot thinking I got a free game lol

ErectEggplant

Mar 16, 2022
I checked the assembly, and patched the file. Now it works.

For Windows: Unzip copy and paste in "HuniePop 2 - Double Date_Data\Managed\"
For MAC: Unzip copy and paste in "HuniePop 2 - Double Date.app\Contents\Resources\Data\Managed\"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait what do you mean by check the assembly?

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes