VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Captaincreef211

Mar 26, 2020
is it possible to see a vid on how to do this I'm so last.
and thanks for going through the trouble. For PC

Last edited:

Captaincreef211

Mar 26, 2020
PC version is impossible if you have steam store close or not installed, for MAC version I can't try it

Of course your OS must be 64 bit

Try to put the game in a directory NOT ProgramFiles but something like this C:\HUNIEPOT\Huniepop 2 Double Date
is there a video to how to do this please. for PC

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
There's a character called Polly who is a futanari there's an option in the menu to make her a girl if you aren't into futas just keep the option as innie to make her a girl or outie if you want her as a futanari

What's the point if you're not even able to see a penis or vagina on any of Polly's CG's?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: crugh2112
Mar 7, 2023
There's a character called Polly who is a futanari there's an option in the menu to make her a girl if you aren't into futas just keep the option as innie to make her a girl or outie if you want her as a futanari

What's the point if you're not even able to see a penis or vagina on any of Polly's CG's?
I guess I was mistaken about this. Looking at the CG's online I didn't see any pics showing her genitalia but playing it this evening I found at least one scene in the game. I don't know if there are more or not. I just felt I should say something else since I was wrong.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
It is odd that they don't seem to have the nude versions of the character portraits in this one. The first game at least had the bonus round after finishing the final date, where you rapid-fire matches to undress the girl and make her moan and you get the CG after completing that. Seems like they removed a lot of good things from this sequel, honestly...

Reactions: qwertycpp

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ok late to the party hell I didn't realize this came out and I forgot about. Anyway I think the big thing this is missing is the texts you used to get from girls. You know they would send you progressively more lewed pictures.

So this is like the first one which is fine but with less content which is bad.

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
Here's my 99% save. Chose mouth and some outfits and hairstyles are missing.

Anyone having the Digital Art Collection? I can't find it and Steam won't let me buy it.

Edit: Anyone knowing whats with the ??? in the bottom Outfit column? They're all having it...

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I checked the assembly, and patched the file. Now it works.

For Windows: Unzip copy and paste in "HuniePop 2 - Double Date_Data\Managed\"
For MAC: Unzip copy and paste in "HuniePop 2 - Double Date.app\Contents\Resources\Data\Managed\"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did you use to open the files? the files you gave don't seem to work for 1.1

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Refer to first page of this thread and check changelog for the game. That should tell you what has been newly added for the versions. :)
I'm not gonna lie, I was honestly was going on a more sarcastic route at first with my response but I reeled that in because I wanna believe at least you were responding with the best intention and wasn't be a sarcastic a-hole about this. The Smiley Face probably doesn't help if it was any other person if you were being actually helpful but whatever for me I believe you were being kind of enough to remind someone about this.

Anyway actual response though, Yes I actually did read the Changelog despite what you might think when I made that comment and the Changelog doesn't actually answer my question. I mean looking at the page before this, Thankfully or Awfully depending on people's perspective of the thread and the number of comments here but there's actually a comment that shows that Changelog for the original v1.1.0 that was posted during November of last year and now look at that comment and the one that's currently on the "Deluxe Version".

With all of that pointed out I think you can finally understand why I had to ask the question in the first place because what does the Deluxe version even do that's different from the original v1.1.0.

KeiAnon

Aug 12, 2023
I downloaded this game 2 days ago and I'm already halfway done. Jesus christ I really do have no life

Aug 28, 2019
Unfortunately, despite the download link claiming it is the 1.1.0 DE, the assembly csharp file does absolutely nothing, even when placed in the data/managed folder. Game opens for maybe a few frames, albeit frozen, and then crashes. Game is absolutely unplayable. Such a shame. I was interested.

Reactions: Simarg1

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
man maybe it's just me but the art for this game looks way uglier than the first
I felt like this game was a letdown compared to the original. It looks like they took some art direction from the camgirl spinoff game that I don't really care for.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
feels like the dev completly dropped off the face of the earth. wasn't there a new game planned?

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes