VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Chilloutbruhh

Feb 6, 2022
I checked the assembly, and patched the file. Now it works.

For Windows: Unzip copy and paste in "HuniePop 2 - Double Date_Data\Managed\"
For MAC: Unzip copy and paste in "HuniePop 2 - Double Date.app\Contents\Resources\Data\Managed\"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you please if you have time do a crash fix for 1.1.0?
It keeps opening steam up

Reactions: John__

Chilloutbruhh

Feb 6, 2022
What's new in 1.1.0? Thanks for sharing.
HP2 Version 1.1.0 is LIVE!
  • Edited the uncensored version of the “Ashley x Polly” photo to show Polly’s junk, which properly reflects her junk setting on the save file.
  • Edited the uncensored version of the “Lillian x Zoey” photo to show Zoey’s tits, because we realized she doesn’t show them anywhere else.
  • Made a couple of small corrections to the “Kyu x Lola” tutorial CG.
  • Removed bracelets from a couple of Ashley’s outfits because they were clipping through certain hairstyles.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the *creamy* version of the CGs to remain visible by default if you switched your save file’s gender setting from male to female.
  • Corrected an exploit that allowed players to buy difficulty exclusive hygiene date gifts and still be able to use them even after downgrading their save file’s difficultly.
  • Made it so that Zoey will never randomly ask about the girl that she is currently with because we thought that was a little weird.
  • Added an Alpha Mode toggle setting to each save file’s reconfiguration menu (which you can access by clicking the girl head icon associated with your save file on the “continue” title screen menu). This replaces the old awkward method of toggling Alpha Mode across all save files with the “BETA 4 EVA” code. The code method will no longer work.

Jan 20, 2019
Every time I click the icon, it says "The application "HuniePop 2 - Double Date" can't be opened." I'm on a Mac. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Every time I click the icon, it says "The application "HuniePop 2 - Double Date" can't be opened." I'm on a Mac. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Did you try unzipping with The Unarchiver (so right click on the zip file --> open with --> the unarchiver)? that works for me

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
sucks that the dev has completly gone silent it seems like. would like to at least get some news about the next hunie game.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
sucks that the dev has completly gone silent it seems like. would like to at least get some news about the next hunie game.
I mean the question would be if this sort of thing was common when Huniepop 2 was being made. because if their the kind of person who barely give an update when that game was being made then it's nothing really to worry about but if they were the kind that at least were active in their Social Media then that's something to worry about.

If it is like the second one then I guess Project Hunie HS isn't going to made for a long while if at all.

Wait can I play this on an iPhone?
I mean I'm wondering if I could play this on android and that's I believe the easier way to play it on a phone and I barely found anything that could let me play in that platform, I can't even imagine that an IOS playble version would be any easier because of what I said.

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Is a typical move when one makes a clear cash grab and proceeds to cash out and bounce with them never to return. I can't exactly feel bad for those who actually bought this game initially when Huniecam was what exposed this studio. First game was just a one hit wonder and that is all.

gxdevterxvii

Mar 7, 2019
The dev did this when HP2 was being made. HuniePot only ever made announcements when the trailer was about to be shown and before the release date was given. This isn't new for them and their silence shouldn't be indicative of anything as its their usual behavior when working on a new game. Did it for HCS, HP 2, and that one SFW game they made.

Reactions: McSlut

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HuniePop2DoubleDate-1.1DE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes