VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Ugh, same issue as the first game if you get behind on the stats it's frustrating to catch up. I like less of the characters than in the first game too.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Something occured to me when listening to the track by the poolside...anybody else hearing this?

Reactions: BadTime69

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
With shame and wicked grin I'm gonna fap on 3-in-a-row game... again.

ps Oh great: 2 characters that absolutely had no appeal to me migrated into 2nd game. Man, gonna miss Audrey a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: Dardanit and BVonkX

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
I feel stupid. How do you use date gift items that require sentiment. I have item under girls head icon and have enough sentiment but cant do anything with the item...

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
I get this weird black screen but the game's running fine because I hear the music, and when I move the window of the game, the game shows till I stop dragging it and goes black again.

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
I feel stupid. How do you use date gift items that require sentiment. I have item under girls head icon and have enough sentiment but cant do anything with the item...
Date gifts are like equipment that don't expire. You equip them to a girl and bring them into an "encounter". Then during the date, you match the teardrops until you have enough of that resource to use a gift she has equipped. So equip out of a date, then earn sentiment and use it in a date.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Can you replenish the girls stamina without items? In the last game, they got at least half of the stamina back the next day, but in this one, they are always empty, only filling up with food.
Starting a date will recover some stamina, and their stamina values will reset back to default after you're done.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Well I'll be... I was about ready to believe this would never actually be finished. If it hadn't been posted here I wouldn't have noticed, and wouldn't have bought it. Sort of ironic.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I fell dumb I can't get out of the tutorial picture of Lola on the toilet covered in cum and Kyu sitting on the sink can someone help?

Last edited:

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
why the fuck western devs like to make girls ugly?
fuck "representation", I'm here for a fap, to escape reality, not to be slapped with more "real" ugly women.....nope, the first one was good it had some ugly designs but nothing to serious to be a turn off, but this one takes it too far, too ugly...

and most dialogs are pure cringe, at this point some random MTL jrpg has better dialogs.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes