VN Unity Completed HuniePop - Valentines Day Update [Final] [HuniePot]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Am I the only one who genuinely liked this game, not only as naughty stuff but because it's a fun game?

Also is this the same game as what's been out forever or is there something new? Because I don't recognize that sauna picture from the version I played a while back.
I was addicted to this game for a short while a year or two ago. Super fun.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Do the mods (or more specifically, the 'Nude During Sex' mod) cause a black screen for anyone else?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I was also addicted to this game a couple years back, but then it seemed like it just never ended or provided a clearcut "congratulations" or even a goal worth working toward other than doing doing all the dates with all the girls. After that, then what? Might be interesting to try again, as back then I didn't consider, you know, actually asking someone if there was more to it than what it seemed haha. Great game though!

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Play

Gems of war, awesome game very similar :)
I agree.... till you hit the pay to win wall. Which, if you don't think exits, you're fooling yourself. You get to a point where if you want to play GoW in pvp, you'd better get ready to shell out a LOT of money to get those ultra cards. Oh and don't even think about playing it unless you get your VIP level high enough to unlock the elite gem chests. Which, IIRC is like $250 USD just to get to that point.

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
This game is alot of fun. I enjoyed it alot more then the HunieCam one. Supposedly they are working on a sequel in 2018

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
To bad you can't touch her, she's quite the biter.
Puns and innuendo aside, we've got 6 cats (my wife got carried away) and one of those is a biter. She gets all playful first licking fingers then chomps down on them.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes