VN Unity Completed HuniePop - Valentines Day Update [Final] [HuniePot]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes
May 3, 2017
So seems like Huniepot is making a non erotic game by the end of the year.
And Huniepop 2 will be up in 2018. So far 4 new characters - 3 are from Huniecam. The fourth one. Oh well, I hope some part of the world don't see that...
and I just realize Huniepot sounds like a black guy. Dayum

Reactions: Mike Cross

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
How do you install the mods? The one I downloaded just says to back up the original resources.assets file. That's it
Go to wherever you have the game installed. Open the HuniePop_Data folder. Backup the resources.assets file that's already there, then move the modded one over.

Mike Cross

Oct 4, 2017
So seems like Huniepot is making a non erotic game by the end of the year.
And Huniepop 2 will be up in 2018. So far 4 new characters - 3 are from Huniecam. The fourth one. Oh well, I hope some part of the world don't see that...
and I just realize Huniepot sounds like a black guy. Dayum
This reminds me of why HuniePop was so popular: it was he who pretty much brought adult games (even with the use of patches) to Steam quite massively.
Not to mention that it was released in the middle of that GamerGate bandwagon, mocking any SJW that criticized it for being too sexist.
This new girl is sure to cause a beautiful flamewar again...

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Puns and innuendo aside, we've got 6 cats (my wife got carried away) and one of those is a biter. She gets all playful first licking fingers then chomps down on them.
I got 3 myself, and i know what you mean, got 1 of those too, he got a M on his head ( mencoone), took me a while to grab him a name, 1 night he jumped and ran through the house, i said in myself "what a mysterious cat", that how i got his name. Mystery, you never know what hes about to do.

Reactions: Gloozi

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
A Hunie Pop 2? Damn I'm looking so forward to this.

> bought the first one on steam :p
> everyone in my friendlist was like wtf :pokerFace:
> have 55h in it and it is hella fun (uncen of course... what is the point in a censored version?)
> would buy again :FeelsGoodMan:

Sakura256

Oct 3, 2017
This was the first game I played with any sort of hentai. It was surprisingly good. Now I have all the achievements in it and huniecam.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
the mods don't work, maybe they only work with the steam version
I found the same thing. It looks like the resources.assets files from both the topless and the latest nude mod are both slightly larger than the original one (444,190 KB vs 444,172 KB). Whenever I try entering a game, the main menu fades to black and the game just stays black until I kill it.

If anyone knows how to get any of the mods working with this version (I grabbed the 64-bit Windows Mega link if it matters), I'd love to know.

overlord13

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks, youre the first who mention my pussy :eek:penedeyewink:
hahaha np XD keep him or her safe far away from cars i lost 4 cats in half year :pensive: i will always remember u lucifer the 2 and lucifer the first :heartcoveredeyes::teary::teary::teary::'( and mother and the thief :pensive: ah god damn drunk drivers driving over 150 in the site :mad::evilupset: oh and ps good joke pussy........ cat hahah :eek:penedeyewink:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the new grill though...the only thing in my mind when she showed up was the exploding meme thingy

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes