VN Unity Completed HuniePop - Valentines Day Update [Final] [HuniePot]

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Man I didn't know it has DLCs... I have to play this again. I got one years back, not by Steam... Played until I get all the girls, unlocked Alpha Mode and then stopped. This is a good game, even without the nudity element. Obviously it makes way better... :closedtongue: and I'm bad in puzzles. This is one of the few that I like.

demis

Jul 25, 2017
if you want you can use the following table, it will help you with the questions. It is not complete but you get the idea :)

so i guess Tiffany is the daughter and Jessie the mother? hihi

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
I deleted the game and reinstalled windows... i downloaded that game again and i wondered why my old save game was there! lol they must save it on the internet? how is this possible? :OhMyGoodness:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I deleted the game and reinstalled windows... i downloaded that game again and i wondered why my old save game was there! lol they must save it on the internet? how is this possible? :OhMyGoodness:
If you reinstalled windows using the same username, of course your save files are intact. They're in - :Users\%yourname%\AppData\LocalLow\HuniePot\HuniePop\HuniePopSaveData.game

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
But i had windows 7 and i completely formated the drive and put on windows 10. everythings very fresh. i downloaded huniepop again from mega and unpacked and started and evoila my save was there i was suprised as fuck.

so what your explanation now sherlock? :D

whenever i reinstall windows i just enter AAAAA~ als username. If i would have put the exact amount of A's as Username again, then, could it be that there are still some data files on the hard drive? and hunipop could read those again?
therefore the harddrive never was fully deleted... hmm very strange and fascinating :D

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
But i had windows 7 and i completely formated the drive and put on windows 10. everythings very fresh. i downloaded huniepop again from mega and unpacked and started and evoila my save was there i was suprised as fuck.

so what your explanation now sherlock? :D

whenever i reinstall windows i just enter AAAAA~ als username. If i would have put the exact amount of A's as Username again, then, could it be that there are still some data files on the hard drive? and hunipop could read those again?
therefore the harddrive never was fully deleted... hmm very strange and fascinating :D
If you formatted HDD (and I hope you know what formatting is) then there is no way your save files would be there.
And, as far as I know, HuniePop doesn't have online save feature... Dr. Watson. :cool:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

yolocrayol19

Jun 26, 2017
I have a problem with this game, it runs normaly the first time, but when i close it it just wont start again, i think it has something to do with a corrupt savefile but it has happened to me twice and I dont know how to be sure to close the game because the save might become corrupt

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes