3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
Hey, I'm kind of stuck on the fist island. I did go to the gunsmith and I got the dialoge about the gun, but I didn't actually have any gun. Plus I have no idea what I'm actualy supposed to do lol

Edit: I just noticed the open map

Last edited:

Hexzyt

Sep 21, 2017
Hey, I'm kind of stuck on the fist island. I did go to the gunsmith and I got the dialoge about the gun, but I didn't actually have any gun. Plus I have no idea what I'm actualy supposed to do lol

well, basically you do what you want
the game doesn't have tutorial or things you have to do, so you can freely do whatever you want from the start (including hunt/cure with bare hand and it'll be hard)
but it's limited to which quest you have done, ex. talk to sterling the gunsmith and grab your rifle for hunting/curing purposes. then talk to the tavern girl (kinda forget her name) talk about "rumors". and "fixing your ship (The Unnamed)" the quest will be available after you chat with the entire crew member, and then your cabin paw will tell you how.
the rest is up to you, i mostly do those first, then explore

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

If you went through the conversation with the gunsmith, you still have to pick up the rifle from the table and equip it.
When you go back downstairs, there are a few bundles of Faelin darts just to the right of the merchant girl, on the table, that you can pick up for free. You need to equip 1 of the darts on your character AND you need to reload the rifle, it doesn't reload automatically.

After that you can talk to the various NPCs around the town and some of them will give you quests.
I think you need to talk to the cabin paw (or the bosun) to start the quest to get your ship repaired.
There is no requirement to do those though, you can just head out and start hunting prey around the island. There are chests hidden all over the map that contain various piercings and items to find.

To earn money you need to capture and sell your prey. Capture one and then talk to them and one option should be to sell them for Guild Drakes. There is a shady character that spawns at night along the river, in town, that will buy the drakes for coin.

Hexzyt

Sep 21, 2017
- you can also hunt without dart, and I've tested it few times and no penalty to it, works to all the species (for now).
- I'm pretty sure player have to talk to each of the crew member, one-time I'm not talk to them, and Juiin (cabin paw) never listed the quest when I talk to her.
- for good starter pack (shirt and pants), I recommend after you talk w/ your cabin paw and retrieve the rifle from sterling, go back to your cabin paw and save the game. then open the chest in your room (in the tavern) and good luck to find the wearable you want, if you don't, you can always load the game until you find what you want. Note: it won't work if you already open the chest then save the game. and that's why I'm excited with the quick save feature that the next version will have (assuming the trick still work).
- if you want more income, you'll want to have haggling or merchant perk(?) in your character. you'll get more money from Ribbon (you'll know who it is if you ask your cabin paw where to exchange guild drakes). standard income/drake is 13, with those perk(?) you can get 15.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
what is guide for dhax and what is requitment, i was already talk to crew all before
I tried to make a guide when i was trying to get the scene with Bosun Dhax when i was playing the game earlier this year, idk if still it's the same prompts but try this:

After first introduction to Bosun Dhax:

option 4 (flirt) - > 1) i agree;

option 2 (about the crew);
option 3 (about the rest of the crew);

-> option 3 (go to ship to talk with the crew mates);
-> have to ask about all crew member in each one crew member;

Back to Bosun

-> option 3 (please tell about the crew);
-> talk about each crew member and select option 1 for each one of them;

After that

-> option 5 (flirt) sexiest crew mate;
-> option 5 (flirt) it's you dhax bosun;

-> ask about himself -> option 1 and option 2 (then choose option 1);

-> ask about his name and choose this options 1 , 1 , 2 , 4 , 2 , 1.

-> ask why he was discharged and choose option 2 and 4;

-> after that choose option 5;

-> option 4 (flirt)-> option 5;

-> option 5 (flirt) -> option 1 , option 1 -> option 3 or 4.

Sage Cat

May 7, 2019
New update!

image-1.png

New experimental r30 (Gold Cohort $20+) can be found here:
Full release on 02.12.2022 <3
Upcoming r30 Changelist:
  • NEW - Hare Species Preview - You can meet a hare captain (species preview) on Kizan. She is located somewhere at the beach here for the first encounter;
  • NEW Additional Acts - Captain Bimmy acts; 1 for player with vagina, and 2 for player with penis.
  • Added additional dialogue for Captain Bimmy’s bosun Wellers and Kess regarding new Bimmy’s AAs and Ash-Tongue.
  • Changed logbook, map, and inventory to allow toggling each other.
  • Changed default controller mapping for Follow to button 2 (same as reload) instead of shoulder button.
  • Changed autorun input on controller from left stick to dpad down.
  • Changed autorun to not cancel when movement is detected.
  • Fixed Horveek’s Guards being a bit too busy with rumors about sexing Horveek (when player actually didn’t sex Horveek)
  • Fixed Ship containers having identical IDs.
  • Fixed aiming toggling sprint.
  • Fixed Ful statue conversations appearing visited for older characters.
  • MODDING; NEW - <<cloneAsCrew>> command to turn an NPC into a follower with ability to set conversation node override with <<cloneAsCrew charactername.nodename>>. Releasing from the crew will allow the NPC to respawn in its normal locator.
  • MODDING; Added variables to get names, genitals, etc, from either current follower OR currently talked to NPC.
  • MODDING; Added minCount and Time options to spawners.
  • MODDING; Added {currentLocation} to read where the player is at in conversations. It is based on existing map locations.
  • MODDING; Fixed spawning Spirit bytes as crew issues.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
  • MODDING; NEW - <<cloneAsCrew>> command to turn an NPC into a follower with ability to set conversation node override with <<cloneAsCrew charactername.nodename>>. Releasing from the crew will allow the NPC to respawn in its normal locator.

That's a cool feature, but i wonder what happen if you use this in NPC's that are the "Taller type", bc the animations (assuming if we can have the same interactions like with a "normal prey") are not made for this type.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
New update!

View attachment 2193887

New experimental r30 (Gold Cohort $20+) can be found here:
Full release on 02.12.2022 <3
Upcoming r30 Changelist:
  • NEW - Hare Species Preview - You can meet a hare captain (species preview) on Kizan. She is located somewhere at the beach here for the first encounter;
  • NEW Additional Acts - Captain Bimmy acts; 1 for player with vagina, and 2 for player with penis.
  • Added additional dialogue for Captain Bimmy’s bosun Wellers and Kess regarding new Bimmy’s AAs and Ash-Tongue.
  • Changed logbook, map, and inventory to allow toggling each other.
  • Changed default controller mapping for Follow to button 2 (same as reload) instead of shoulder button.
  • Changed autorun input on controller from left stick to dpad down.
  • Changed autorun to not cancel when movement is detected.
  • Fixed Horveek’s Guards being a bit too busy with rumors about sexing Horveek (when player actually didn’t sex Horveek)
  • Fixed Ship containers having identical IDs.
  • Fixed aiming toggling sprint.
  • Fixed Ful statue conversations appearing visited for older characters.
  • MODDING; Added variables to get names, genitals, etc, from either current follower OR currently talked to NPC.
  • MODDING; Added minCount and Time options to spawners.
  • MODDING; Added {currentLocation} to read where the player is at in conversations. It is based on existing map locations.
  • MODDING; Fixed spawning Spirit bytes as crew issues.
Nice! Now we need someone's share it here! :3

May 31, 2021

That's a cool feature, but i wonder what happen if you use this in NPC's that are the "Taller type", bc the animations (assuming if we can have the same interactions like with a "normal prey") are not made for this type.
There was similar question regarding bosun. Ruffleneck replied that body size is baked in animation, so no way to use taller character in existing animation. I still hope for some M/F animations with that tall lumber girl eventually.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
There was similar question regarding bosun. Ruffleneck replied that body size is baked in animation, so no way to use taller character in existing animation. I still hope for some M/F animations with that tall lumber girl eventually.
Ah that's unfortunate, it kill half the utility of this feature.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
When will they upload to download the r29 or r30?
Kemono.party, the usual place where updates are uploaded and then pulled from for these sort of furry games, has a nasty update queue right now due to some TOS changes from a site called Pixiv prompting people to panic upload to the site for archiving. As such, until someone directly links it here or kemono has some throughput increases, it'll likely be a while before it reaches here.

Mar 10, 2019
Kemono.party, the usual place where updates are ...
Kemono.party usually just import Patreon posts. Which is useless for Hunt and Snare anymore since Ruffleneck uses itch.io with login linked to Patreon. So the download link is useless. We need someone with H&S Patreon tier to actually download the game and upload it elsewhere to be accessible for us.
Anyway, r30 release date is on Friday 2.12.
Don't bother with r29.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Kemono.party usually just import Patreon posts. Which is useless for Hunt and Snare anymore since Ruffleneck uses itch.io with login linked to Patreon. So the download link is useless. We need someone with H&S Patreon tier to actually download the game and upload it elsewhere to be accessible for us.
Anyway, r30 release date is on Friday 2.12.
Don't bother with r29.
basically we need a supporter who will post a download file here in this site.

Kemono.party, the usual place where updates are uploaded and then pulled from for these sort of furry games, has a nasty update queue right now due to some TOS changes from a site called Pixiv prompting people to panic upload to the site for archiving. As such, until someone directly links it here or kemono has some throughput increases, it'll likely be a while before it reaches here.
as for pixiv TOS, there is some new news update on pixiv

they will ban "live action"(im sure real life people or generated 3D ai art part replaces real people), and live2D(i dont know why they want to ban that).

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes