Supaguts

Mar 22, 2024
Need a mode of transportation on land, bad! running everywhere and having to talk to certain NPCs to get anywhere is tedious.

I know in part that adding any sort of four legged creature to the game comes with certain risks of fellas here asking about "Bestiality" content, but... those could easily be ignored.
I think I remember someone outright asking one of the developers about adding faster methods of travel to the game such as mounts and more NPC's that quick travel you on a forum or something, and the developer said that they weren't going to add mounts to the game and that fast travel would be exclusive to NPC's and events. It's been months since i read that though, and I don't remember where I saw it so take that with a grain of salt.

I'm just going to install cheat engine before I start up the game again. I like the bits of this game that aren't exclusively running to some place, and would prefer to get to them as fast as I can. I recommend you do the same.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
You need to shoot them to capture them, that is not what I read when searching here and there really isn't any information regarding hunting in general in the game so you have to just guess.
I sneaked up on them as I read I could here, and that didn't work.
The changelog says they introduced ammunition to guns, and ability to use them to capture, in version 33. Which is why old guides aren't helpful.
I can talk with the npc's but that really doesn't lead anywhere other than a lot of dialogue.
According to guides, there are actually a lot of quests you can take from NPCs. But the logic seems to be, that you can't get a quest unless you're trying to get into their pants. Which doesn't work well with me.

Supaguts

Mar 22, 2024
10) According to guides, there should be a black market currency exchange that will turn guild coins into real money, so you can finally buy yourself some pants.
The exchange guy will be behind some houses in the town right by this canal place. I've included a screenshot of me looking roughly where he is IIRC. This isn't much at all, but I hope it helps somewhat. He'll be pretty easy to miss because he's pretty dark himself. Screenshot 2024-05-26 035612.png

Reactions: flannan

Supaguts

Mar 22, 2024
Out of curiosity, has anyone completed the dialog tree with the Blind Cyan cat lady in the town on the 1st island to figure out how she went blind? I've only gotten as far as her asking me what I thought the thing she wasn't supposed to see was. She gave a hint about the darkness and lights and how if i could return from such an encounter, she'd give me the answer. I thought she was referencing the sequence you trigger every time you go through the mountain pass to get to the south of the Island, and I went through it twice but didn't get any new dialog options when I went back and spoke to her. I could only flirt or just say I didn't know what she saw.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes