EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.gif

Overview:
Femdom/Futasub game where you play as a futa, trying to fill up cum tanks on a spacestation while avoiding a guard robot that's gone berserk! If you get caught your balls will be drained, so watch out!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: FinalFetish - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Gif2.gif Gif3.gif Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot4.png steam7.png steam11.png steam9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 4, 2019
Figured I'd check it out. Is it something with my potato or is pretty much completely black with only an occasional light source to give you vision for about 3 feet then back to having no idea if you're walking down a corridor or into a wall?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Gotta say, while I'm not a fan of first person games, this one seems nice so far. Love the main character (she's so cute X3) and even kept tempted to "play" with the villainess :sneaky:

Tho I have a few questions for the dev, of different things:

- Is there any plans to add a third person perspective or similar? I get extremely nervous on first person locked games, specially if the game has tension like this one but to the point of feeling actually sick and while I can sort of tolerate it in a game like this it gets me way too uneasy.

- Any plans on some kind of character customization? I feel like the MC could use some kind of nail polish (I know it sounds a bit nitpicky, but Im just a huge fan of makeup and I think this detail is.... Missing? XD), she looks so adorable and I wanna make her look even more fabulous. :giggle:

- Another thing is having the same extra camera options for the other special interactions, like. You have a pair of extra perspectives when the "spidergirl" catches you but not when you fill the tanks or get caught by the traps and I think those could be nice. Maybe even on the masturbation moments?

- Lastly, and I know this is a bit unlikely but Ill ask anyway. Any plans on having an Android version? :3

There's another set of ideas that Im thinking as well but for now Ill just ask those. I just found this game and while simple I somehow loved it. Huge fan of the sci-fi aesthetic and specially the MC is just adorbs. I have a huge weakness for cute characters XD

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes