FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
This is awkward. Didn't think the moderators would use the leak to update and promote the thread. Oh well.

FinalFetish
Any idea what the final price will be?
To be decided, between $5 and $10.

Entering gallery is just a blank area. The hud is there can move the camera but nothing else. Using the unlock all levels cheat doesn't work either.
Can you elaborate what you mean by 'blank area'. Do you see the level at all?

Still confused as to why the male doesn't have filled in lashes and full lips. He's clearly supposed to be a femboy. As it is, he looks weird as fuck. Just copy the face from the gross-ass abomination, ffs. :poop:
View attachment 3753294

Oh and still waiting on upgradable cum volumes/larger cock & balls.
I don't really notice cause I never use the male option when testing. I can remove the edits to the face if folks would prefer the feminine face.

Gallery is busted. Loads an empty level every time on ver 0.6.1. Tried clearing save data, loading a level then gallery, etc... Still doesn't work.
Okay, finally got this figured out. I was struggling with it cause I could not recreate this error on my end, but a bunch of folks were saying it happens every time. Eventually got it to trigger by rapidly loading and unloading the gallery. Should be fixed now, thanks to all that reported it.

But yeah, it had nothing to do with the save, if you're struggling with this error you really do need to just brute force it over and over until the gallery loads correctly.

Add the ability to change the speed of the animation in gallery mode.
If possible, add normal global lighting and the ability to customize it with sliders. People like good lighting, reflections from bodies looks nice.
More poses, a couple animations get boring quickly.
Other than that, it's a fun game.
How do you mean 'normal global lighting'? Do you mean like ambient light? If the game is too dark you can adjust the gamma settings.

where they are this traps?
portal map.png

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
FinalFetish it isn't worth much but I wanted to say you're doing a great job. Deciding to wait until the final product before I spoil more than the first 5 minutes that I played.

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Been watching this one since the first two levels and I gotta say it's coming together nicely. Only thing I would suggest is that since the levels are getting ever longer, that we could have some way to navigate without getting constantly turned around. While trying the gallery mode, I found the "Quick Cum" button to actually be useful for this, believe it or not. Maybe if the corridors of the longer levels already came with some cum stains (assumedly from the previous crewmembers) that get progressively bigger/more frequent as we get closer to the cum tank goal? It would help a lot getting around the levels as the hallways start to all look the same.
But that's just me suggesting for the gameplay, the H animations are impeccable so far, great job!
Oh, also, a spot in the gallery to always see the sliding puzzle pictures of Sybil without having to load a level would be really nice too <3

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
This is awkward. Didn't think the moderators would use the leak to update and promote the thread. Oh well.

To be decided, between $5 and $10.

I don't really notice cause I never use the male option when testing. I can remove the edits to the face if folks would prefer the feminine face.

Okay, finally got this figured out. I was struggling with it cause I could not recreate this error on my end, but a bunch of folks were saying it happens every time. Eventually got it to trigger by rapidly loading and unloading the gallery. Should be fixed now, thanks to all that reported it.

But yeah, it had nothing to do with the save, if you're struggling with this error you really do need to just brute force it over and over until the gallery loads correctly.

How do you mean 'normal global lighting'? Do you mean like ambient light? If the game is too dark you can adjust the gamma settings.

View attachment 3754976
I definitely agree with the idea of the male needing a more girly face or makeup. The way that it's currently made feels weird, specially having already the lipstick applied but not the eyeliner. If anything the reverse combination would make more sense but having to choose. Gimme me lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and the background voiceover saying that he just got FAAAAABUUUULOOOOOUS lmao

But speaking of makeups, I think it would be nice to have an option to edit the lipstick color. Maybe the eyes too? :3

Another thing, tho this might be a bit niche/personal but I'll love to see if possible the nail polish to be appearing also on the toes. But hey, that's me being a big footy fan XD

Gotta say, the self suck additions were hot to a whole new league owo, just.... DANG! Only wish you could do a self cum facial but hey, maybe that could be kept for the upcoming futa RubiA :p

tylex

Formerly 'ketsup'
Feb 29, 2024
There was actually two instances of the gallery issue. One is when the level loads in there is nothing its just a black screen with only the hud visible and nothing else. Another is the normal gameplay area loads in but the enemy is not present.

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
Had a bug where after getting caught with the blowjob animation, I later had her run into one of the ceiling electrical things that trigger her masturbation miles away from me, which already locks her into it forever until I approach and then leave, but in this case she also got stuck in the blowjob animation loop.
Even after ending her 'masturbation' loop, she was still stuck in the animation, and. presumably due to looking at the floor, was no longer able to see me.

Might be a good way to explore the trap scenes without getting hassled if it's easy to reproduce.

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
Hot game dev.

After a portal capture trap caught me, she caught me at the same time then walking around had the little flying thing parented to me as it's flight path instead of the trap. I think it was the green one.

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
Hot game dev.

After a portal capture trap caught me, she caught me at the same time then walking around had the little flying thing parented to me as it's flight path instead of the trap. I think it was the green one.
both traps do the same thing, if RubiA grabs you at any point when the portal trap (either of them) has got you, the thing bugs out and it can't be used anymore without starting a new run.

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Realtime Global Illumination, Reflections, cast shadows. See screenshot.
Ah, I forgot that you're the one that made the mod, so you likely know your stuff when it comes to unity. You've also likely seen the horiffic mess that the game actually is when decompiled.

So the truth is that when I was first starting the project I was deciding whether to use URP or HDRP. I'm familiar with URP and the general concensus I got on HDRP was 'you don't need it unless you want AAA graphics'. I also reckoned that since I'd be using a somewhat stylised look, I wouldn't need 'realistic' rendering.

However one of the main problems I've had is with the shadows, the latest release has them looking as best as I could and they still look pretty awful, heavily pixelated and sometimes inaccurate. Most of what I can find on this problem is simply 'yeah, URP shadows are just kind of bad'.

That and other problems have made me feel that this should have been a HDRP project from the start, but I think it could be a lot of work to swap it all over at this point since I have a bunch of custom shaders. Do you think it'd be worth it?

Reactions: KittyNyan

KittyNyan

Nov 25, 2023
Why make it so complicated? Everyone likes the style of game, the comments are proof of that. You could just improve the rendering with more realistic lighting, reflections and shadows. And you don't need to rewrite the whole game, just change the lighting.

You've also probably seen what a horrible mess the game is when decompiled.
It doesn't matter, the game runs fine on my toaster. But I'm glad the game doesn't use ilcpp, because you can modify the game for fun and new interesting mechanics that weren't there originally.

I wouldn't need 'realistic' rendering.
Soft shadows, reflections are good, look better even on stylized characters, that's why some anime game like honey select, koikatsu when you manually adjust the light in the game look amazing.

Either just add more animations, this is the only game in my memory where you can walk around and jerk off whenever you want and cum on the walls, floor and ceiling and even cum in your face. :D I liked the dick portal mechanics, can you put the portal anywhere and cum out of it? Like Press F and place portal with dick on wall. All of these mechanics make the game unique and people love it.

I think there should be a poll on what people want, more animation mechanics or story, but I know the answer.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes