MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I have to mention this before I go forward with this title....So I'm only a few minutes into the story, and then the constant sighs, coughs, and random screams (humanoid sound effects) are f'ing annoying. Those types of sounds really should be on a separate volume control, which would allow the user to reduce or completely shut those sound effects off.

The prison rumblings are OK, and other non humanoid sounds...but almost every frame change we hear constant sighs, etc...which under 5 min into it, I was forced to turn the sound off.

I'm not sure if anyone else is bothered by it...but man it's really annoying for me.

Update: OK, I noticed that reducing the sound volume slider will reduce the annoying sighs, as the rumbling sounds are scripted on the music slider. (Thank god... :KEK: )

Also, it would be great it the textbox was enabled and maybe a slider was included in the next update...as some scenes the dialog text can be hard to read, due to some of the back ground images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Ima be 100% honest. I was looking at the screenshots and was thinking this shit looks stupid.
Looked at the name of the Dev and thought o shit motherless then thought to myself.
Try it out Dumbass so here i am trying it out
lol
(Knowing the Dev was what made sure i changed my mind on the this looks stupid)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I played and loved Motherless so I'll definitely give this a shot. I do love me some sci-fi and monster girl fucking as well. This seems like it checks all of the boxes for me, really.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr.Mister

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
its a shame 9 out off 10 renders has a "sigh","hmm","moan" etc. sound effect to it.
It gets real annoying real fast (like half the time i find it doesn't even match the sentiment made whit the render or writing)

i had the same issue whit motherless, couldn't get myself to finish season 2 , as this likely will not change i won't even bother to try and play this further then i have now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: int13 and Mr.Mister