MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments for this title (mods and a few visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background images. (The game default textbox does not display during game play, but with the textbox mod and this custom textbox it does.)
  • Included a modified Universal 4+1 text box mod with opacity dialog slider. (This mod bypassed the this titles textbox blocking, and allows the custom textbox to actually display on screen. Which compliments the on screen dialog text for anyone one with vision issues...like me).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Use ALT M to open the URM search feature). As well this tool can be used to see some data behind the story choices, and this tool can be used to display requirement checks as they happen in the story. (used more for monitoring)
  • Also included a Universal quick menu mod which hide's the quick menu...by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area, as well the ability to bring back the quick menu with a single key stroke.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen some hidden data that can be behind some of the story choices (points and other game info). (It's not a walk through, but can still provide some additional choice info on screen.)
Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. (Over write when prompted) Then run your game exe, and enjoy the few minor screen adjustments and third party mods.

(Note, this compilation of mods and changes in most cases will not need any future updates, provided that no future drastic changes will be done to the scripting of this project.)

Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HunterSpacePirates-0.1.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
If this is anything like motherless MC will have at least 3 mothers (i could be wrong... nah) and a bunch of sisters. I was hoping MC to be some kind of mad scientist by the way he looks, i have yet to play this one but i really don't care as long as he's not a wimp, it's Mr.Mister's game tho so ik it'll be a good one, godspeed dev.