AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've been playing on Firefox, which runs all other HTML games just fine, as it did the earlier version of this game. I downloaded via Mega, not that it matters because if the download was corrupted I'd be seeing HTML scripting errors. I see no such thing. I've tried running the game on Opera, a Chrome-based browser. The exact same thing happens, so it is not a browser issue either.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I'm also using Firefox, so yeah, cant say why it acts up on your end, good luck with fixing it, hope someone can help you out.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
What am I not getting about the final tier for Henrietta and Andrea? They just say Huh? even when I've cheated my spellpower over 100.

Edit: Looks like Andrea took about 250, at over 500 and Henrietta still won't budge.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I've been playing on Firefox, which runs all other HTML games just fine, as it did the earlier version of this game. I downloaded via Mega, not that it matters because if the download was corrupted I'd be seeing HTML scripting errors. I see no such thing. I've tried running the game on Opera, a Chrome-based browser. The exact same thing happens, so it is not a browser issue either.
Running fine for me on Vivaldi

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I played an earlier version, and there was something in the attic that got Andrea to talk to me.

Ver 3.7 - it ain't there. Had to use the cheat menu.

=============

I see a link to 3.7.1, and some things people have said tell me i ought to try it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm also using Firefox, so yeah, cant say why it acts up on your end, good luck with fixing it, hope someone can help you out.
Since it seems that I am the only one experiencing a problem I said "fuck it, let's try downloading from Nopy, what have I got to lose except a few more minutes?" So I wiped out my previous install, grabbed 0.3.7 from Nopy and installed it. Runs fine on Firefox without the weird bug no one else was having. I have not, yet, tried 0.3.7.1. Kind of afraid to mess with it now that I have a working version. Why the copy I grabbed from Mega didn't work and the one from Nopy does is very puzzling to me.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Spoke too soon. I just broke my game. Now I know how to reproduce the bug. Go online and gamble all. Reload a save on any failed attempts and repeat doubling your money until you have a few million dollars. Game is now broken. Your skills will not increase. I don't know if this is really a bug, or some clever anti-cheating scheme the developer embedded in the game.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I played an earlier version, and there was something in the attic that got Andrea to talk to me.

Ver 3.7 - it ain't there. Had to use the cheat menu.

=============

I see a link to 3.7.1, and some things people have said tell me i ought to try it.
Okay - loaded 3.7.1, used Firefox - the goodie was in the attic.

fine.

=====================

However, when i try to put the whammy on Brian, i get:
ERROR IN STATUS COMPARISON (BRIAN) His eyes lose focus and he stares into space.
...and nothing changes.

Any suggestions?

amid67

Aug 24, 2019
Brian .
Main street. Evening. Joes Tavern. Buy a lot of drinks. Follow Brian. Backstreet. Attack him. Spell 3-4 times.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Spoke too soon. I just broke my game. Now I know how to reproduce the bug. Go online and gamble all. Reload a save on any failed attempts and repeat doubling your money until you have a few million dollars. Game is now broken. Your skills will not increase. I don't know if this is really a bug, or some clever anti-cheating scheme the developer embedded in the game.
Good catch then, never used the gamble online thing, since you can use the cheat menu for money if you realy want to get lots in a short time. Doubt its anti-cheat for that reason (build in cheat menu) but perhaps it cant handle a super high variable value (like above 1 mil) for money variable?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Brian .
Main street. Evening. Joes Tavern. Buy a lot of drinks. Follow Brian. Backstreet. Attack him. Spell 3-4 times.
ah and also ha

thanx.

i figured that Joe's and the back streets were there for a reason...

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Good catch then, never used the gamble online thing, since you can use the cheat menu for money if you realy want to get lots in a short time. Doubt its anti-cheat for that reason (build in cheat menu) but perhaps it cant handle a super high variable value (like above 1 mil) for money variable?
Yeah. Probably a variable overflow.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yeah. Probably a variable overflow.
The odd thing is that doing what I did worked fine in the 3.6.x version. So it's something that's been recently changed. To stay on the safe side instead of gambling I just saved to a text string and edited the string to give myself an amount less than 32k, in case the variable got (stupidly) changed to a 16-bit (2-byte) space from what should be a 32-bit (4-byte) space.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The odd thing is that doing what I did worked fine in the 3.6.x version. So it's something that's been recently changed. To stay on the safe side instead of gambling I just saved to a text string and edited the string to give myself an amount less than 32k, in case the variable got (stupidly) changed to a 16-bit (2-byte) space from what should be a 32-bit (4-byte) space.
DOing the save/gamble thing, i ran it up to over 200K.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
{slaps own head} When I edited the text save I wasn't editing a numeric variable, I edited a text value, which is how the game is storing numbers. Duh. There must be a problem with numbers more than 6 digits (characters) long. 200k is 6, while 6 million is 7. If I'd stayed under a million I probably wouldn't have had a problem. We just narrowed down the issue. Cool.

Jul 29, 2018
yurface it seems to most of the community that's into this kind of fetish love to be on the receiving end as a form of a "challenge" gimmick for their games.

Oh what the heck I'm only kidding myself, they love being on the submissive end of anything and everything. received_120300001652659628.jpeg

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Lets be honest, you can lump most if any fetish of this kind in a submisive or dominant side of preferance.

Say for example:
NTR - very popular here among some, but it is either submisive (MC being cucked) vs dominant (MC is doing the cucking)
Transformation - Same example, either the MC gets transformed (MC submisive) or MC does the transforming of others (MC dominant)

There loads of examples, but honestly, wether you agree or disagree doesnt matter, it's up to each individual to decide which end of the sub/dom side they prefer. Good example of a game that caters to both in the transformation/corruption genre would be "the Company", in it you can both be dominant and be transformed/corrupted yourself. It caters to both sides that way.

In the end, my message is: Dont hate on someone for taking a stance on either side, wether that be a developer or a player of a game, and wether they prefer dom or sub. Dont force your preferance on each other.

PS: this is not aimed at anyone specific, just a statement from my personal point of view. Even i myself sometimes voices my dislike for some feature or a other,but i try to always be suportive of those that dont share my tastes.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Question: Since all of the girls are yelling "Breed me!" if you cum inside - are there any plans for a pregnancy route?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes