Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I just got an alert that this game was tagged with mind control, but I'm positive I've seen it with that tag before. There's no other reason I would have already known about and tried this game. Did somebody fudge around with the tags and remove it or something?

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a trick to enslaving Henrietta? Stuck at her newly transformed stage.

Edit: It seems I can't progress with either Henry or Brian, after transforming them. I can cheat them into their enslaved statuses, so I know it's already in the code, I just don't know how to legitimately enslave them.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

Edit: It seems I can't progress with either Henry or Brian, after transforming them. I can cheat them into their enslaved statuses, so I know it's already in the code, I just don't know how to legitimately enslave them.
did you try talking? theres a quest manager in the phone that helps.

Jan 28, 2018

I had the same issue. After transforming Brian, the quest log said that I still needed to transform him. Same for Henry - quest log said that I needed to make him worship me, but I had already transformed him. So it does appear to be a bug - just don't know how it triggered.

GeyserGod

Feb 22, 2020
after Brian's transformation tried to enchant him some more and got this error
Error: <<brianinsult>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<himselfherself>>: errors within widget contents (Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>; Error: <<if>>: <<else>> does not accept a conditional expression (perhaps you meant to use <<elseif>>), invalid: himself; Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>))

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version of 0.3.9a

Have a good week and have fun. :)

Chagelog Version 0.3.9a

Fixes:

*Fixed the problem with the sex pictures not correctly displaying when changing the characters names.

*Fixed the spelling mistakes

*Fixed the recreo and recupero spells

Changelog Version 0.3.9

Additions:
*Wrote Lisas first and second encantment events.
*Wrote the journal entries for Lisa.
*Wrote the last parts of Brians dialog when punishing him in his house.
*Wrote the end if you angered Lisa.
*You can now interact with Lisa.
*Added a map, accessible via the button in the left sidemenu that lets you fast-travel to the major locations. Some of the locations will turn to links once you own the relevant keys to enter the locations unimpeded.
*Finished the enslavement based events for Brian
*You can talk to Mom and get her to buy more stuff to stock the fridge each day (needs at least first enslavement level). You'll have to give her a one time payment to allow her to do it. Further upgrades increase the cost and the number of items you get per day, but it the item itself is still randomized.

Changes:
*You are now able to customize the names not only of the MC, but also of all enslaveable characters. You can set the names for the female versions in each transformation event and the names of the formerly unknown characters when meeting them for the first time.
*You can change the names in play in the cheats menu.
*Changed the design of some of the intro links.
*Changed some of the events based on the idea that every page should have only one picture, to avoid needless scrolling.
*You can now only raid the fridge a certain amount of times per day (Starts at 1, but upgradeable).

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How much do you have to research until you can use spells? I went to try it on the mom but can't use it.

AccurateMonkey

Dec 20, 2019
I can't seem to find an option to cast the spell (or any spell for that matter) Kept studying the spellbook, tried meditating, sleeping etc to no avail.

Same result using FF and Chrome with latest version of the game. Anything I am missing?

Updatel Disregard, was looking in the wrong places.

Last edited:

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
If you rename the characters, you can only call your male friend to help clean in the intro. Not sure if it changes anything, but kind of a weird bug.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Problem with Jasmine, as soon as we use the key and she doesn't, we get the following message in the move part:

Error: <<locationmove>>: errors within widget contents (Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<link>>; Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<link>>>)

I got home at 9:07.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes