katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, don't go into Jasmine's house when she isn't there. It's pointless anyway, there's nothing to do there when she's not at home. Going to her bedroom when she's asleep also appears to be buggy.

I'm also stuck a 3/4 progress on the revenge storyline, saying I need to claim Briana even after I've maxed her out and got her doing camshows. Maybe you need to max them out before you switch gender?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I want to order her not to bust into my bedroom to show off her new dildo every day. There was definitely some monkey paw aspect to the spell that makes her always horny for the MC's dick.
This. Makes me roll my eyes anytime I go to my room and the game pauses for a second because I know she's going to be there doing that shit lol.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
For those unable to progress with some character. A note from the Dev on TF games Website for the current 3.9a version.

Lucy, Christina, Brenda
These characters appear, though you can't do anything with them, yet.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
On new version I get a game breaking bug upon clicking to do a cumshot. Error:

"Error: <<cumshot>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<msg>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.talker is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.talker is undefined); Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>)<<cumshot>>"

Edit: Getting other widget errors as well.

Last edited:

christoflurp

May 10, 2018
perma stuck with the mothers slave event. Whenever i enter a room with her it triggers including after the event finishes if she stays in the room

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
mom is in a loop after enslavement
cant use spell on jasmin error

Last edited:

Scottish

May 5, 2018
Add to that list not being able to get Brian drunk, and not being able to talk to Andrea after you find her stuff.

Henry's stuck in a transformation loop.

Last edited:

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I keep getting an error with all the scenes after you hypnotize them.

Synizer

Dec 12, 2019
To sum up the 0.4 update. Don't get it yet and wait for the bug fixes. The only add ons from the previous patches is being able to enchant the barista and she's not even properly finished yet, so its really not worth it on top of everything that's now broken that wasn't before.

Reactions: Synful62

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
mom/hall_hallway directory doesn't exist causing for image breaks. The images too don't seem to exist.

Error: <<cumshot>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<msg>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.talker is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.talker is undefined); Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>)

<<cumshot>>

Reactions: Synful62

Bogojisem

Oct 24, 2019
I don't think there is a single event chain in this that isn't completely and utterly broken. Incredible.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
Error breaks progress

Hunters Harem 0.4.html:7237 Error: <<cumshot>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<msg>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'tags' of undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined); Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>)
<<cumshot>>

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
Error: <<creampie>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<msg>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'tags' of undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined))<<creampie>>

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes