kunomu

Jun 25, 2017
Dont worry i've tried cheating in a different way. If we cheat then there's never ending Error popups. I have a Twine hacker plugin for chrome that i use to edit variables.
Even without cheating a single time I still get all of these bugs. Cheating isn't the issue, the game is currently straight up broken.
We just have to wait until the dev fix them, but there are so many it might take a while.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
So, 0.4.1 has been released. It is slightly better than 0.4.0 but is EXTREMELY buggy to the point that it's barely playable. Enslaving mom still causes the game to repeat the event every single time you meet her (which can result in the right-side menu not appearing) and there are numerous errors caused by improperly closed tags.

TL;DR: don't bother with 0.4.1

Reactions: DTechnomancer

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
obviously im not the only one that is having probs, this one is straight up broken to the point you cant play it
trying to cum in mom or shoot on her face causing a issue, henry will transform but it doesnt recongnize that he's been transform therefore it keeps repeating the same message.
i thinki wait till this has been fixed before trying to play it again

Reactions: BatmanTheShot

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev accidentally had uploaded a mid-way fixed version that still had a lot of errors instead of a actually fixed version. updated OP with the proper fixed version. There was something about either dev or Twine not saving properly when finishing the fixes.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
not that large, it's got a decent amount of content and replayability (every update requires restarting) but there is grind to increase how long the game is supposed to take but In the post prior to my last post, I mention on how to reduce the grind and just get in to the content faster. It still has 6+ girls (haven't played newest version) and is decent.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Dev accidentally had uploaded a mid-way fixed version that still had a lot of errors instead of a actually fixed version. updated OP with the proper fixed version. There was something about either dev or Twine not saving properly when finishing the fixes.
Please upload all game, because now in OP we have only links for html file and don't have rest of game.

dragonduke

Jul 2, 2020
Hunters Harem 0.4.1.html:7266 Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier
at Function.value (Hunters Harem 0.4.1.html:7263)
at Object.t (Hunters Harem 0.4.1.html:7266)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (Hunters Harem 0.4.1.html:7267)
at e (Hunters Harem 0.4.1.html:59)
at t (Hunters Harem 0.4.1.html:59)

This occured when buying drinks for everyone in the bar.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
does anyone have the file which was there before the fix, u can replace the html file with the new one.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
does anyone have the file which was there before the fix, u can replace the html file with the new one.
I deleted old v0.4 which was bugged and now I wait too for mods to upload all game because now is only html file in OP.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev is on 2 other sites, TFgamesite and Hypnopics. That's where I check. Dev is more active on TFGamesite than the other. Jasmin is still bugged so might suggest avoiding her, also the sister might be as well. the mom works fine. That being said dev re-enabled cheats incase you encounter bugs like I did. I can't get the sisters enslavement scene to proc and Jasmines forces an error that you can't ignore/make go away so just use the cheats to force those two

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
OP has correct links as well now, the link I had obtained died thanks to to dev deleting it mid-upload causing an error and I accidentally grabbed my HTML upload thinking it was the all files link.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes