Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not having that issue on my end. Others are and I'm curious, what browser are you using as I'm using Chrome and everything is working (need to test Henry and Lisa)

Mask0101

Jul 11, 2019
i have a mistake, with jasmine ,you also at the beginning of the relationship with her ?

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
Barring some typos and content not released. Made a few edits to make the game playable to the latest point

"This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

Hunters Harem V4.1 Fix (HTML File Only)

VirusScan

Just replace your html file with his one. Only saves of version 4.1 work

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So using the official build, only issues I've encountered other than the Mom's location never being where it says she is and Jasmin not being home yet still having access to her via going into her bedroom despite not having a key to progress with her is the sexshop stream stuff is just broken, it's the thing causing the game to give the (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: npcs is not defined) error/errors (you get one for each girl you setup with a stream)

7RON

Sep 1, 2018
Barring some typos and content not released. Made a few edits to make the game playable to the latest point

"This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

Hunters Harem V4.1 Fix (HTML File Only)

VirusScan

Just replace your html file with his one. Only saves of version 4.1 work
I can't download your file, everytime I get an error...

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
So using the official build, only issues I've encountered other than the Mom's location never being where it says she is and Jasmin not being home yet still having access to her via going into her bedroom despite not having a key to progress with her is the sexshop stream stuff is just broken, it's the thing causing the game to give the (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: npcs is not defined) error/errors (you get one for each girl you setup with a stream)
after Mom begs me to make her my slave, if I run into her at the house it only repeats that "whole make me your slave" scenario over and over again (you have to run into her, as you said she is not where she should be). No other option anywhere, either she's not where it says she is or she asks to again and again. Also, Jasmine never comes home but when you could enchant the hell out of her earlier and it makes no difference whatsoever. Also, half the dialogue with Lucy ends in an error. Also, Cant do anything except talk to Lisa and Brian, their FUCK menus have an error and the ENCHANT menu is not even visible because the error menu pushes it down too far. These are only the errors I remember from a few days ago.

The second biggest issue is there are no HINTS, only an error message

Not complaining, really liked this game , would like to see it fixed.

Reactions: Apostate

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
update:
full

html

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
after Mom begs me to make her my slave, if I run into her at the house it only repeats that "whole make me your slave" scenario over and over again (you have to run into her, as you said she is not where she should be). No other option anywhere, either she's not where it says she is or she asks to again and again. Also, Jasmine never comes home but when you could enchant the hell out of her earlier and it makes no difference whatsoever. Also, half the dialogue with Lucy ends in an error. Also, Cant do anything except talk to Lisa and Brian, their FUCK menus have an error and the ENCHANT menu is not even visible because the error menu pushes it down too far. These are only the errors I remember from a few days ago.

The second biggest issue is there are no HINTS, only an error message

Not complaining, really liked this game , would like to see it fixed.
Mom repeating the "make me a slave" I didn't run into. Might be related to her disappearing( if you tell her to "stay home", she is no longer findable except during the short periods she is in hallway. If you let her leave the house again, she is appears where she is supposed to).
Brian appears to be a problem if you do stuff "out of order". Ie, I transformed her too quickly, when I should have zapped her again. I had no problem with Lily, perhaps because I had brian break up with her, instead of Audrey introduce us. (except trying to figure out if she was bimbofied enough for the next enchant).
My biggest problem was that enchants would "trigger" when I met them at the mall or on the street, instead of their homes (had to get brian drunk twice because I ran into lucy when I followed him from bar). Oddly, when both mom and sister (fully enslaved) were both at sisters place, I am pretty sure I could sex the sister, but not the Mom.
I used the cheat, so it wasn't that much of a problem, but I did NOT recieve any money for streaming, or Lucy's cafe when I took it over

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Mom repeating the "make me a slave" I didn't run into. Might be related to her disappearing( if you tell her to "stay home", she is no longer findable except during the short periods she is in hallway. If you let her leave the house again, she is appears where she is supposed to).
Brian appears to be a problem if you do stuff "out of order". Ie, I transformed her too quickly, when I should have zapped her again. I had no problem with Lily, perhaps because I had brian break up with her, instead of Audrey introduce us. (except trying to figure out if she was bimbofied enough for the next enchant).
My biggest problem was that enchants would "trigger" when I met them at the mall or on the street, instead of their homes (had to get brian drunk twice because I ran into lucy when I followed him from bar). Oddly, when both mom and sister (fully enslaved) were both at sisters place, I am pretty sure I could sex the sister, but not the Mom.
I used the cheat, so it wasn't that much of a problem, but I did NOT recieve any money for streaming, or Lucy's cafe when I took it over
I only am responding to help narrow down errors:

1. I never told Mom to stay home
2. I never had any interaction with Brian except try to talk to him and hime threatening me in response

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
after enchanting mom i get an error and cant continue the game doe anyone know how to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update your game to Version 0.4.1b using the links below.
Some Missing pictures in the game have also been added so if you want those you will have to download the full game and not just the new html file

update:
full
Mega
html
Mega

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Update your game to Version 0.4.1b using the links below.
Some Missing pictures in the game have also been added so if you want those you will have to download the full game and not just the new html file
Just started playing (again).

1. Images missing, directory missing "Hunters Harem 0.4.1b/img/Mom/home_hallway/"
2. Talking to Lisa "You should stay at home. It is safer there. ERROR IN STATUS COMPARISON (LISA STAY AT HOME DIALOG) "
3. Still no Quests info " Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.quests[State.temporary.i] is undefined "
4. Mom starts coming on to you wearing the red dress, she leans in for a kiss, continue leads to javascript error
5. After enchanting Mom 5 or 6 times she starts not being where she should be again, dont remeber if I told her to stay home or not
6. After enchanting Lisa 3rd time you get"Error: child tag <</dialog>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<dialog>>
Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>> "
7. Occaisionally going toi Brians Home gets " Error: macro <<brianhomeempty>> does not exist "

This is all I got to, but I think it's quite a bit

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
Just started playing (again).

1. Images missing, directory missing "Hunters Harem 0.4.1b/img/Mom/home_hallway/"
2. Talking to Lisa "You should stay at home. It is safer there. ERROR IN STATUS COMPARISON (LISA STAY AT HOME DIALOG) "
3. Still no Quests info " Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.quests[State.temporary.i] is undefined "
4. Mom starts coming on to you wearing the red dress, she leans in for a kiss, continue leads to javascript error
5. After enchanting Mom 5 or 6 times she starts not being where she should be again, dont remeber if I told her to stay home or not
6. After enchanting Lisa 3rd time you get"Error: child tag <</dialog>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<dialog>>
Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>> "
7. Occaisionally going toi Brians Home gets " Error: macro <<brianhomeempty>> does not exist "

This is all I got to, but I think it's quite a bit
i think the devs next update will add more content and fix most of the bugs.
we just need to wait till he releases it. no idea when that will be though but hopefully soon

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
Update From the Dev

Version 0.4.2 is out. I uploaded an upgrade folder that contains the new .html file and an img folder with the new images. You should be able to just copy the img folder into the 0.4.1 game folder to add them.
0.4.2 - Update Only

0.4.2 - Full Game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I really hope the dev of this fix all the bug even now 0.4.2 isn't playable and it seems the more he adds the more he brakes I'm starting to lose all hope that this will be playable again...

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes