1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
Update from The Dev to address 0.4.2 problems

I just uploaded the 0.4.2a html file.
It should fix the not talking problem with Andrea, Brian and Lisa. The quests should also work now.
I changed something with the text size in the message boxes, but since I couldn't replicate the error on my side before, I'm not sure it fixed it.
0.4.2a - Update File

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
just dl the update. Dont know if anything else is fixed because MOVE menu only displays " Error: <<locationmove>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.spaces[State.temporary.j] "

No way to get around it or do anything else.

What a waste at this point.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
bugs I found so far in 0.4.2a
Henry seems to brakes as soon as you cast the first time and never triggers the second stage after it errors then send him back to before it was cast
and that bug seem to trigger a different bug that makes the MC sister quest progress regardless if you ever talked to her or not

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
it has errors when you enchant the mother for the second time you get an error message and if you change the way it calls you the game freezes

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
Update from The Dev

0.4.2c - Bug Fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Please, can anyone explain how my saves are incompatible for the fixed version even thought they're from 0.4.1?
1600952483009.png
Neither 0.4.2a or 0.4.2c accepts my saves.

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
Update from The Dev

Version 0.4.2d is out. I uploaded an upgrade folder that contains the new .html file and an img folder with the new images. You should be able to just copy the img folder into the 0.4.1 game folder to add them.
I just added a server for bug reporting and other stuff.

0.4.2d - Update File

0.4.2d - Full Game

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
Update from The Dev

I uploaded the 0.4.2e Version.
I added a workaround for the bug that deleted Moms event. I couldn't, for the life of me, find the cause of the bug, but the workaround should reset the event before it can have any effect on the gameplay.
The enchantment option now locks, once you have fully enchanted a npc, like it was supposed to do.
I fixed the image path of the intro dream.
0.4.2e - Update File

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, dev here,
I finally stumbled about this thread.

To all people complaining about the bugs:
I'm not a pro at programming, more of a (still learning) amateur and I'm doing this all on my own. I try to fix all bugs reported to me as fast as possible, but it may take me some time to fix them.
The issue with the 0.3 to 0.4 Versions were that I changed how the game internally stores data almost completely to make it easier for me to later add new content. That produced MANY unforseen bugs, but most of them should be fixed by now or at least will be in the near future.

Reactions: Grimtown

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
People are always complainig, don't worry. And since we are at complaining a game over for not existing content sucks ;)

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Because it was asked in the thread:
List of all actors:
Mom: India Summer
Jasmin: Adriana Chechik
Henry/Henrietta: Ricky Johnson/Ana Foxxx
Andrea: Casey Calvert
Lisa: Carter Cruise
Brian/Brianna: Ramon Nomar/Roxy Raye
Lucy: Mia Li
Christina: Riley Reid
Brenda: Cory Chase
Victoria(Woman in car): Bobbi Starr
MC: Brad Knight
Dad: Steve Holmes
Uncle Albert: Jay Crew

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I just uploaded the 0.4.2f Version

I fixed the problem with Moms events not working correctly. They should work like intended now.
I also fixed the problem with Mom not being where it tells you she is in the hallway once you told her to stay at home. She is fixed there now for 10 minutes, which should be more than enough time to get to her.
I also added an option in her talk menu to tell her to stop bothering you at home. This deactivates all her repeatable events (not the enchantment related ones) until you tell her to resume them (also via the talk menu).

Here is the

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I just uploaded the 0.4.2f Version

I fixed the problem with Moms events not working correctly. They should work like intended now.
I also fixed the problem with Mom not being where it tells you she is in the hallway once you told her to stay at home. She is fixed there now for 10 minutes, which should be more than enough time to get to her.
I also added an option in her talk menu to tell her to stop bothering you at home. This deactivates all her repeatable events (not the enchantment related ones) until you tell her to resume them (also via the talk menu).

Here is the link
I get this error when I go up to see Lisa after I made Brian break up with her. She's in her apartment, but it won't play the event.
HHError.png

dragonduke

Jul 2, 2020
1601191364389.png
Got this image when visiting lisa after asking brian to break up with her
Not sure if the below is related

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined
<<if $npcs[_eventcounter].event.locations.includes($location.id)>>
<<dialog '' 'event' true>><<=$npcs[_eventcounter].event.text>><</dialog>>
<<set $sidemenut to true>>
<<set $npcs[_eventcounter].event to setup.emptyevent>>

Edited:
Found spelling error in line 5598
setup.lisa_depressed_1 = {locataions:[&quot;lisa_apartment&quot;],

Last edited:

AP007

Jul 20, 2018
For me the issue is that I can't progress past asking the mum about the photo. I'm not sure if I'm meant to be doing something or not. But I literally can't progress in the main story.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
For me the issue is that I can't progress past asking the mum about the photo. I'm not sure if I'm meant to be doing something or not. But I literally can't progress in the main story.
That is the end of the main storyline for now. I plan to add more in the next big content update.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Uploaded Version 0.4.2g

Fixed the problem with Lisas events
Fixed the problem with the enchantment option showing even if it shouldn't
Fixed a problem that some npcs wouldn't talk to you, when enchanting them with cheats.
Fixed a problem with the day variable that lead to the seventh days being displayed as undefined.

Added the disable events option for Jasmin and Andrea
Added Moms gym machine event (Pics and Videos already included in 0.4.2d)

Reactions: Eoin

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What is the nature of the incest in this game? Asking for a friend myself.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes