Nathan173

Nov 14, 2020
I really love this game! I have a bit of a mixed opinion on Lucy's new corruption though. However, great job!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is streaming equipment applicable? k i see 3 cams on laptop
henrietta 3/4 - how to "get yourself a bimbo" ?

the game looks good ( scenes consistency, polished and with tips-hints-trackers-debugs-buildincheats), but short .
and looks like not much further development/updates?
yeah i used cheats but not many tasks, right? or did i fail to unlock further. i have that henrita 4th step and mysterious woman 0/3

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Hello everyone. Sorry for the long silence. Difficult times. I have just uploaded the 0.4.3 version of the game. There are a lot of changes, so there might be some bugs, but I hope that I go most of them in testing. No promises though, except I will do my best to fix all that are reported to me asap.

Here is the link for the

Also I'm not exactly happy how the submission options when being dominated by Christina turned out, since that is not really a fetish of mine. If anyone has any ideas, tips or even prewritten dialog/content to add, hit me up with a pm.

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Hey everyone,
I just uploaded the . I fixed the saves not working correctly, the magic not working twice in a row and the cafemoney in the morning bug.
I also changed the font size to scale with screen size so that it should prevent the links wrapping, thus forcing some of them out of screen.

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
Couple bugs:
  • Christina still has some occasional magic bugs if you use two spells in a row.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • No time passes when using spells to trigger events. Allows for rapidly sprinting through NPC quests without any time passing. (I think sex scenes might also be the same? Not 100% sure)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Christina content and bug fixes as well as added more bugs to be fixed. OP updated

erik3791

Jan 19, 2018
It seems the game thinks new saves are from old versions too and does not allow to load it...

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! apparently I can't use the mega link for the fix, somehow my quota has been maxed out even though I don't even normally use Mega.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
The game is still buggy as hell, even at 0.4.3a. You can't use magic menu twice in a row (despite this version listing a fix for that). Widget errors all around, the ones coming to my mind are in the morning (no report/hints for the day), the sexshop (when buying/upgrading video equipment, allows you to buy upgrades you don't have money for), and in Lucy enslavement scene (something about <<say>> tag not being closed). At one moment my money variable got set to NaN and then to null (some bad evaluation error) and I got locked out of all money-related content, had to load a save. Was it even playtested before posting?

EDIT: I see the Lucy bug was mentioned above, by notmalthus.

EDIT2: Also there's a typo, at one place the label 'sexidalog' is used instead of 'sexdialog'.

Last edited:

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I just started the 4.3 version (still annoyed I have to re-enslave people every version) and I can't even talk to Lucy the cafe owner. I click talk and the white talk bubble appears but there are no options or even boxes to click. The only way out of it is to click to the side. This is not truly game breaking, but it does make money progression slow and completely prevents her from enslavement unless you use the cheat. I haven't tried the cheat, but last time I tried it wasn't truly accepted by the game.

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
Wow, this newest update is super buggy. Worse than the previous release for sure. I was curious how to implement the bondage content? I tried upgrading all the streams but that didn't seem to work. Anyone know?

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Wow, this newest update is super buggy. Worse than the previous release for sure. I was curious how to implement the bondage content? I tried upgrading all the streams but that didn't seem to work. Anyone know?

it's been buggy since day 1 and it always keeps crashing

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This version is still buggy. Can't finish Christina's content because it freezes the game.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I just uploaded the newest
It should fix Brians sex menu,
I finally found the problem with the Cafe earnings system, it should be fixed now,
I added a missing video for Christina,
I added a few more images for Brian,
I fixed some spelling mistakes,
I added feedback messages when using magic. It did work previously, the effects were just not visible at first, so it seemed to not be working.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I just uploaded the newest Version 0.4.3.1
[...]
I added feedback messages when using magic. It did work previously, the effects were just not visible at first, so it seemed to not be working.
No, Hunter MC. The problem was not lack of feedback, the problem was that if you use magic and then immediately use magic again, you get an error message:

Code:
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'enchantmenu' of undefined
<<= setup.enchant($npcs[_i])>>
...and this bug is still present in 0.4.3.1 as well.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes