Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Another bug in 0.4.3.1: after fucking Andrea's pussy, if you ask her for the building key, the error appears:
Code:
Error: <<andreagivehousekey>>: error within widget contents (Error: child tag <</say>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<say>>)
<<andreagivehousekey>>

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
0.4.3.1 still doesn't allow you to talk to Lucy in the cafe, just gives a blank dialog.
I know using magic gets around that but that's now broken.

And I worked out the problem with Lucy's dialog box in the cafe.
It appeared when I selected Talk with Lizzy so it's there but on the wrong person.

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I just uploaded a version with a fix for Lucys talk options and Andreas talk options.

Code:
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'enchantmenu' of undefined
<<= setup.enchant($npcs[_i])>>
...and this bug is still present in 0.4.3.1 as well.
I can't seem to replicate that problem on my end. Is it with all NPCs or just a few specific ones?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I can't seem to replicate that problem on my end. Is it with all NPCs or just a few specific ones?
I don't know if it's all NPCs as I'm at the stage where I don't feel the need to talk to my mom or girlfriend anymore, but yes, it's with most of them. Use magic, and once you use magic again without leaving the room you get this error. It doesn't matter if you do anything else in between, like talking or fucking. But, if you leave the room and come back, everything works as it should.

I'll send you my save file by PM. There's one more problem with it: I locked myself out of Christine, by forbidding her to leave her flat before she agreed to let me into it. I can call her and ask her to come but she refuses, so I can't lift the ban. IMHO she should come if called, direct orders always override rules.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I don't know if it's all NPCs as I'm at the stage where I don't feel the need to talk to my mom or girlfriend anymore, but yes, it's with most of them. Use magic, and once you use magic again without leaving the room you get this error. It doesn't matter if you do anything else in between, like talking or fucking. But, if you leave the room and come back, everything works as it should.

I'll send you my save file by PM. There's one more problem with it: I locked myself out of Christine, by forbidding her to leave her flat before she agreed to let me into it. I can call her and ask her to come but she refuses, so I can't lift the ban. IMHO she should come if called, direct orders always override rules.
There's a new location Christine's home but I suspect it's there's no link to go to her home in the current version.
The graphics are there.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I am finfing that despite having 0.4.3.1 that when I try to lead a save of a game I just aved, I am told that its an ave from an old version and is incompatitble.

Workdammit

May 6, 2017
Lucy's enchant menu seems to have a typo embedded. I can't force mana, in part, I think, because it's saying it doesn't know what "forcemena" is. I'm using the file from #264 above (link says 4.3.1a, but file is actually named 3.4.1a.html).

ers020

Dec 21, 2019
Loving the game so far. I have to say, I am having a similar issue with Lucy's TALK bubble, and was having issues with Henry's transformation (for that one, I just moved some of the &gt items to correct).

I am wondering though, which browser are you building/testing in? I'm running it in Chrome if that makes any difference.

Jonnythorn13

Jul 14, 2018
Like the content but the save bug described as above is making it something that's impossible to continue playing. I just downloaded it for 4.3 for the first time so don't even have an old version but all saves say that it's incompatible with the newer version.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Like the content but the save bug described as above is making it something that's impossible to continue playing. I just downloaded it for 4.3 for the first time so don't even have an old version but all saves say that it's incompatible with the newer version.
I know that this is a big problem. But I'm tinkering with the code all the time and that's why most of the old saves are not compatible. That's why I added the cheats to that you can quickly get back to where you were before the new version. I plan to improve the cheat menus to be more customizable, so you can more easily recreate your progress in the game.

Reactions: ers020
D

Deleted member 502117

I know that this is a big problem. But I'm tinkering with the code all the time and that's why most of the old saves are not compatible. That's why I added the cheats to that you can quickly get back to where you were before the new version. I plan to improve the cheat menus to be more customizable, so you can more easily recreate your progress in the game.
The bug is occuring on new version saves as well. I havent played a previous version and this is still an issue with saves not loading

Jonnythorn13

Jul 14, 2018
Ya I'm having the same issue, it's not that I have old saves from a previous version, I mean that I literally have only played the current version and incapable of loading any saves that I make in the current version because it tells me old saves are incompatable.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
This is a really good game with a lot of potential. But there are a lot of bugs, making it hard to play.
Some I can get past. This one I can't
1611136839488.png

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
This is a really good game with a lot of potential. But there are a lot of bugs, making it hard to play.
Some I can get past. This one I can't
If this happens again, you should now be able to close those pescy dialog with the esc key. I recommend you only do it to get out of the broken ones and then back to a previous passage, because it can seriously fuck up some variables if you exit the dialogs that are meant to only be closeable by links.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes