Macari

Nov 14, 2016
sorted thanks, forgot to press play with cheats, game is still pointless though it have been broke since the first release, and instead of fixing it, dev just adds new broken content

Reactions: a1ans

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Nasty bug when you're the Cafe office and try to get to the cafe, the cafe is closed (it's not actually closed).
So you're stuck in cafe office - sometimes doing the magic stuff gets you out but doesn't always work.

vicious800x

Jul 4, 2018
Nasty bug when you're the Cafe office and try to get to the cafe, the cafe is closed (it's not actually closed).
So you're stuck in cafe office - sometimes doing the magic stuff gets you out but doesn't always work.
IF you wait an hour or two it lets you leave. But the time bug can still cause you to be stuck

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
I am also using Firefox and I have the same issue. Do you also have an error message when you go to the hallway?

Also, are you supposed to be able to continuously study the Rego Te spell? Because the progress keeps resetting to 0% for me.
(I do have the error message when I go into the hallway. I was able to study the Rego Te spell at first I think, however with the number of bugs on even practical, necessary segments for game progression, I quickly just started using the Cheat version where that doesn't really matter, so I'm not certain.)

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Stuc in cafe, I asked to speak privately in her office, the cafe closed/ Now I cant leave?

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Either I'm doing something wrong or the game is completely broken.
Starting new game and when I study the Rego Te spell it keeps resetting to 0%
Time seems to be stuck at 08:NaN and doesn't move.
In the hallway it tells me ' I can hear Mom in the Bathroom. That might be the chance to use the spell on her'. Go to the bathroom and have the option to knock or leave. If I knock I get yelled at and leave anyway...

Going to any other location seems to lead to nothing or all the shops are closed at the mall.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
I give up not going to even bother following future updates instead of getting what you have functional you add in more broken functions, the game barely works as is you get stuck in places all the time, almost every passage is a broken link that does nothing ,your transit system either ,a doesnt work atall, or b leaves you trapped in areas with zero way out . waste of time moving on.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
It's not a bad idea, it's worth a lot more than that.
But the game is more about correcting the code than following the hero's adventures. :cautious:
Too bad

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I looked but don't see them
You have to activate them when starting the game. On the first page there is a button to "Play with cheats". If you don't click it, they will not show.
If you want to work around that and activate them later, you have to use the console and cheat the variable active.
Open the console of your browser and type: SugarCube.State.variables.cheatsactive = true;
Then run that code.
The cheats should appear in the options menu.

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I give up not going to even bother following future updates instead of getting what you have functional you add in more broken functions, the game barely works as is you get stuck in places all the time, almost every passage is a broken link that does nothing ,your transit system either ,a doesnt work atall, or b leaves you trapped in areas with zero way out . waste of time moving on.
Sorry that you feel that way. I can understand your frustration.
As I explained somewhere else in this thread, I'm not a professional (at programming, writing or gamedesign) and do this more or less as a hobby. I try to fix every bug that is reported to me as fast as possible, but my free time to work on this project is limited. As to getting what I have functional I do actually feel that the core mechanics work nicely. Adding new features, depending on the scope of additions, fuck that up sometimes, but as I said, fixing the bugs in new versions is something I try to do quickly.
But I'm still learning a lot about programming as I go on and on in the project. I try to rework older mechanics to be more efficient and/or more accessible/customizable. So mistakes are bound to happen.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I uploaded the 0.4.3.2a version of the game. Since I had to rename/reorganise some of the images I'm afraid you'll have to download the full file again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded this new fixed version and after first interaction with mom my time in game frozen and look like this
1611414538455.png

Now I'm stuck and I can't change time because even waiting or taking nap don't change anything and because of that I can't progress with game, I can't even for example find sister in her apartment beacuse time is stuck.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, I've been experiencing a lot of bugs in this game. Hell, the last version was better than this one. Here is a list of bugs I've seen so far:

1. I am on August 8th and the time reads "14:NaN". and the date shows "undefined, 8th of August". Not really sure what those mean, but I can't progress any further in the game. Time will not advance, even if I use "Wait" and choose any number of hours to wait. This happened when I was in the mall and tried to go into the Cafe and it said "Closed". This was around 13:05.

2. I cannot purchase webcams for my slave past level 1. Not really sure if this is on purpose or if it is a bug, but previous versions I could level them up as much as I had money.

3. When I force mana into someone, I get this message: "You force mana into setup.pronoun([object Object], 'his') mind and let it crash against setup.pronoun([object Object], 'his') will." And I just used it against Mom (whom is already my slave, but this happens to everybody). On some of them I don't even know if it is working or not.

4. I used the cheats to raise up all my stats. I did not use it to learn any spells or to have any of the girls be my slave. However, when I go to study spells, Rego Te is at 0% and will not change no matter how many times I click on "Research the Rego Te Spell".

5. At many times during the game I will get error message (I'm guessing pictures are supposed to go there). This is during conversations with the women.

Now I did try to start a saved game from a previous version and it told me they are no longer compatible (not really sure why, because everything still seems to look the same as the previous version). So, I just used the button to delete all the old saved games and start a new game. I will attach a save file for this game.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
So, I've been experiencing a lot of bugs in this game. Hell, the last version was better than this one. Here is a list of bugs I've seen so far:

1. I am on August 8th and the time reads "14:NaN". and the date shows "undefined, 8th of August". Not really sure what those mean, but I can't progress any further in the game. Time will not advance, even if I use "Wait" and choose any number of hours to wait. This happened when I was in the mall and tried to go into the Cafe and it said "Closed". This was around 13:05.

4. I used the cheats to raise up all my stats. I did not use it to learn any spells or to have any of the girls be my slave. However, when I go to study spells, Rego Te is at 0% and will not change no matter how many times I click on "Research the Rego Te Spell".
I'm aware of these and working on a fix.
2. I cannot purchase webcams for my slave past level 1. Not really sure if this is on purpose or if it is a bug, but previous versions I could level them up as much as I had money.

3. When I force mana into someone, I get this message: "You force mana into setup.pronoun([object Object], 'his') mind and let it crash against setup.pronoun([object Object], 'his') will." And I just used it against Mom (whom is already my slave, but this happens to everybody). On some of them I don't even know if it is working or not.
These should already be fixed in the 0.4.3.2a version. Check if you are using the complete new version, images and html file. Mixing the old and the new ones doesn't work.
Edit: I just checked and your save file does actually use the old (unfixed) version of the code. If you have the new html file, you'll have to start a new game which will use the new code.

5. At many times during the game I will get error message (I'm guessing pictures are supposed to go there). This is during conversations with the women.
I think that might also be a problem of using an older version. If not, I would need a specific example to go bug hunting.

Now I did try to start a saved game from a previous version and it told me they are no longer compatible (not really sure why, because everything still seems to look the same as the previous version). So, I just used the button to delete all the old saved games and start a new game. I will attach a save file for this game.
I included that bit of code, because I tinker around with the story variables from time to time. When loading an older file, it will load the old story variables and produce errors when those don't work with the new code.
For the 0.4.3.2 version for example I changed the way the locations for the women are saved and how the game decides where to put them.
From 0.4.3.2 to 0.4.3.2a I had to change some file names and some of the image locations.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Engelstein

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm aware of these and working on a fix.

These should already be fixed in the 0.4.3.2a version. Check if you are using the complete new version, images and html file. Mixing the old and the new ones doesn't work.
Edit: I just checked and your save file does actually use the old (unfixed) version of the code. If you have the new html file, you'll have to start a new game which will use the new code.

I think that might also be a problem of using an older version. If not, I would need a specific example to go bug hunting.

I included that bit of code, because I tinker around with the story variables from time to time. When loading an older file, it will load the old story variables and produce errors when those don't work with the new code.
For the 0.4.3.2 version for example I changed the way the locations for the women are saved and how the game decides where to put them.
From 0.4.3.2 to 0.4.3.2a I had to change some file names and some of the image locations.
I wasn't using an old save. The game would not allow me to. I downloaded the new version and I cut and pasted it into the folder with the old version and I used the new version's html file to start the game. Like I said, I tried to play a save, but would not allow me to. So, I deleted all of them and started a new game, skipping the Intro. Now, do I have to put the new download into a completely fresh folder?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes