Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just a heads up, to get the Op updated quickly, would suggest reporting the post with the newest version, puts it into a feed for uploaders to see and then do the update. That being said, updated OP with newer links which oddly enough was exactly 24 hours after I updated it yesterday. Gonna add a thing about not merging files and what not to OP.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
download the new version after having several issues with the 4.3.2 update, still getting alot of errors, time does not advance when selecting wait, if it is its only updating by a minute , not like a standard fifteen or even 10. and then it gets the point when you fuck them you click the button twice and it says they have passed out and you cant do nothing with them. and once done with that no matter who your with mom brianna heny? you get transported back to the apartments.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Full of bugs. Time does not advance. My latest new game is Mom in the Living Room at 17:NaN. I can have her blow me, but time does not advance. My bedroom only has take a nap, which does nothing.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I uploaded the newest version I think/hope I got the time not passing bug for good this time. The daily review dialog should now also always show the close button.

Reactions: ArghDoe

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Just to note, the old 4.3.2 had a negative cost for casting Rego-te if you kept on researching it to high level.
Casting the spell effectively gave me mana until it hit the cap

Dickachu1337

Jan 17, 2020
Yep - only the HTML, no images.

I thought the download finished awfully fast,
You have to download the 0.4.3.2a version first and then add the 0.4.3.2b html to it. You can get it from the tfgames site. the "a", "b", etc only indicate updates in the html file.

Jul 12, 2020
ok bug fixes i'll try again.
Setup is good, only previous release was not playable due to all the bugs.
only got 1 time progress with mom, and the authors pages and get a raise from lucy. rest I could do everything, but most of the time with an error message and no progress.
true only tried it for a couple of hours, but stopped due to all the bugs.

Jul 12, 2020
the new download is only the html file, no content. so you have to merge with previous version.
While I'm at it, could you make the MC name variable (nothing notepad++ won't fix, but still)
And you can even let the player "upload" his own avatar, I know I did, just changed the pic ;)

Reactions: StrangeName

beryn

May 8, 2017
Getting this error continuously "Error: <<hallway>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<hallwaythoughts>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined))" with both the old and new html.

And this when entering moms bedroom "Error, no location set (Home) Location is: Moms bedroom"
Jasmins house "ERROR no location set (JASMINS HOME)"
Trying to enter Lisas apartment "ERROR IN LOCATION SWITCH APARTMENT COMPLEX"

So as of now the game is unplayable nothing seems to work.

StrangeName

Jul 25, 2017
the new download is only the html file, no content. so you have to merge with previous version.
While I'm at it, could you make the MC name variable (nothing notepad++ won't fix, but still)
And you can even let the player "upload" his own avatar, I know I did, just changed the pic ;)
What if i dont have the previous version?

beryn

May 8, 2017
You say merge, the front page says don't merge. I tried to merge, everything is bugged. If you don't merge, no images so everything is bugged.
What magic are you using to make it work?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You say merge, the front page says don't merge. I tried to merge, everything is bugged. If you don't merge, no images so everything is bugged.
the newest bugfix was upload without the image files, while the rest of the updates were update with them. So for the latest bugfix(4.3.2B) you need to merge them.

The game is still full of bugs at any case.

beryn

May 8, 2017
the newest bugfix was upload without the image files, while the rest of the updates were update with them. So for the latest bugfix(4.3.2B) you need to merge them.

The game is still full of bugs at any case.
Merge with what?
There is nothing else to merge with, there is only one thing to download.
Merging doesn't work.
I have the 4.3.2 folder from earlier, not the 4.3.2a folder if that was a thing.

Jul 12, 2020
Recreo offcoz ;)
well i had the previous version still in recycle bin. but if you don't have that :cry: oorrrrr scroll up and you''l find Recreo :
I uploaded the 0.4.3.2a version of the game. Since I had to rename/reorganise some of the images I'm afraid you'll have to download the full file again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Merge with what?
There is nothing else to merge with, there is only one thing to download.
Merging doesn't work.
I have the 4.3.2 folder from earlier, not the 4.3.2a folder if that was a thing.
the 4.3.2a version is on the TFgames site.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes