Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
line 4314
<<case 0>><<say $Henry>>That's a weird question. Are you stoned?">><<say $You>>Please, just answer.<</say>><<say $Henry>>Well, we have been buddies for a long time now, so yeah, I would say we are friends.<</say>>

is bugged. There seems to be missing stuff at the bold section.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Ok, so I've just been walking around the city for hours and I have not gotten the stranger to show for a second time. Is there a place specific that she hangs out or how do I go about triggering her events?
It is a bug. I'll fix it. You should be able to trigger it manually in the console with SugarCube.State.variables.Victoria.event = SugarCube.setup.victoria_watched_1;
You'll need to trigger the event a few times until you get the option to sneak closer and then confront her to get the photo. After that, this event chain is done.
Edit: Fixed the console code.

Last edited:

ghoths

Jun 1, 2017
Whenever you get into the apartment building, no matter what apartment you click on, you get

ERROR IN LOCATION SWITCH APARTMENT COMPLEX

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
After making Lucy a trusted friend:

Lucy
Hunter!
Yes?

Error: child tag <</say>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<say>>

Lucy
Come over for a sec.

After making Lucy a sex slave:

Lucy
Soooooo much. More than I ever wanted anything.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<say>>
And what would you do to get it?'>>She looks you in the eyes and with total honesty says

Lucy
Anything!

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2020
just ran into a minor bug where my money value was replaced with NaN $ and i can no longer buy anything. This pretty much ended Christina's questline but everything else seems to be working well. I'm not sure if its related but it happened around the same time as me getting her to pay me for the session.

I can't say when exactly it happened because i wasn't paying attention, i've never had money issues in the game and mostly just assumed i had enough for anything i wanted.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Looking at the quests left I need to do the following:
Lucy - enslave her - been enforcing mana for what seems ages with no new options.
Christina - dominate her completely - I've gotten to the part where you decide to make her yours or she can continue. Once I selected, I can no longer force mana into her. So not sure how to progress.

Also how do you do the 'get a job' quest?

Or are these not complete currently?

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
just ran into a minor bug where my money value was replaced with NaN $ and i can no longer buy anything. This pretty much ended Christina's questline but everything else seems to be working well. I'm not sure if its related but it happened around the same time as me getting her to pay me for the session.

I can't say when exactly it happened because i wasn't paying attention, i've never had money issues in the game and mostly just assumed i had enough for anything i wanted.
Encountered the same. As a workaround you can enter the following into the console:
SugarCube.State.variables.You.money = 500;

That will give you $500 and allow to continue

vimey

Nov 29, 2020

It happen after you enslave Lucy I had the same issue

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I uploaded the 0.4.3.2d upgrade file. Just replace the 0.4.3.2b+ html file with this one and it should work.
Here is the .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Christina's and Lucy's business money is still setting your money value to NaN.
4.3.2c does the same.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Have fun, what you could is check EACH variable in the final calculation ... if it returns NaN replace it with a zero.
I write reports for a living pretty much, stuff returning NULL is pretty common for me.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes