Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I uploaded the version.
I fixed the bug with the disappearing side menu while interacting with Brianna.
I expanded the tutorial.
Styled the scrollbar to be more discreet. Is it is not visible enough, let me know.
Fixed some spelling mistakes.
Changed the height to width ratio of some videos. That should prevent some dialogs from pushing the buttons out of frame.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
seem to get stuck after submissive option when i visit the sex shop " As you enter the room, Christina looks at you angrily. " no options, just the text

edit: she seems to be a bit on da buggy side either way. mixed it up from a previous save n it seems to be working now. still not sure about the angry part though?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
Got a bug when I have to make Lisa dumber each time she comes. she faints. and then each time I start to fuck who ever, get the lisa faints and i'm transported to her apartment.
Also christina gives an error when i ask her to start camming.

Dante992

Oct 6, 2020
New version seems to be working really well but I have noticed I don't seem to get the income from streaming... it shows how much has been earned in the streaming overview but the amount of money I have doesn't change. Other than that the new version is great!

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Hunter MC when do u think you're going to finish the game completely just asking, by the way love you're game
No idea. There is still a lot to do. The first wave of characters I had in mind will be finished after Brenda. Then I will concentrate more on the main story line. After that? Who knows...
I don't have any plans to quit.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Got a bug when I have to make Lisa dumber each time she comes. she faints. and then each time I start to fuck who ever, get the lisa faints and i'm transported to her apartment.
Also christina gives an error when i ask her to start camming.
I thought I fixed them. Did you load an old savegame? If yes, can you try with a new game?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I thought I fixed them. Did you load an old savegame? If yes, can you try with a new game?
Is there a way to reset a character? I've broken Christina's progression: I had almost completed her content, but in the menu where you can first pick between her two paths, I instead clicked to force more mana into her, and now she's reset to zero: Only option I get is to let her dominate the MC, the other options (fingering/vaginal/anal/oral) are gone from the 'Fuck' menu, and her dialogues have reset to zero.

Also, during her progression, the text seemed to me to indicate that I should get an option to dominate her during the sessions. Those options never appeared: Instead I got new options under the 'Fuck' menu. Don't know if this is a bug or working as intended.

Apart from that, I'm hitting serious performance issues: The popup windows take a looong time to finish loading and for the continue/dismiss/etc. option to become clickable.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a way to reset a character? I've broken Christina's progression: I had almost completed her content, but in the menu where you can first pick between her two paths, I instead clicked to force more mana into her, and now she's reset to zero: Only option I get is to let her dominate the MC, the other options (fingering/vaginal/anal/oral) are gone from the 'Fuck' menu, and her dialogues have reset to zero.

Also, during her progression, the text seemed to me to indicate that I should get an option to dominate her during the sessions. Those options never appeared: Instead I got new options under the 'Fuck' menu. Don't know if this is a bug or working as intended.

Apart from that, I'm hitting serious performance issues: The popup windows take a looong time to finish loading and for the continue/dismiss/etc. option to become clickable.
seem to get stuck after submissive option when i visit the sex shop " As you enter the room, Christina looks at you angrily. " no options, just the text

edit: she seems to be a bit on da buggy side either way. mixed it up from a previous save n it seems to be working now. still not sure about the angry part though?
Reloaded a previous save, went through her progression again, picked 'submissive slut' and next time I enter the sex shop, I hit the same bug homerj30 reported above:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
You should be able to chose her status with the cheats menu. If you chose the first option it should reset her.

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
Is there a way to continue to stage 3 of Christina's quest? (After dominating her?)
I can't access her sessions anymore and just regularfucking doesn't seem to do anything.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
If you wait in the cafe office long enough for the mall to close, you're not ejected to the corridor but you can't exit.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Skip time until midnight you will teleport to your bedroom
Oh come on. I know that. It's still a bug, cafe should eject you to the corridor and not to the room you came from. Or you should get ejected out of the office when the cafe is being closed.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes