Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Or you should get ejected out of the office when the cafe is being closed.
In the newest release that shouldn't happen anymore. No matter where you are in the mall, once it closes you are sent to the outside of the mall. If you are using it, try starting a new game instead of loading a save game. That might fix the problem.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
In the newest release that shouldn't happen anymore. No matter where you are in the mall, once it closes you are sent to the outside of the mall. If you are using it, try starting a new game instead of loading a save game. That might fix the problem.
If by "newest release" you mean 0.4.3.2g, I'm sorry but this is the release I'm playing, and I did start a new game with this release. The automatic ejection does not work for the cafe office.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Again 0.4.3.2g. Casting the recreo and recupero spells does not update the stats in the left sidebar immediately, they only get updated after your next action.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
BTW: i remember in an earlier version that every girl would scream out "Breed me!" as you came inside her.

I know it's been changed ... but at the time i wondered if there was going to be pregnancy in the game...

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I uploaded the newest version (0.4.3.3)
It contains all of Brendas content (some minor talk stuff still missing).
There are also some minor tweaks and upgrades.

to the game file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
And the first update:
fixed (I hope all) broken character references.

Severin

May 1, 2017
If I try and interact with anyone in a room, and there are two people there, it always interacts with the bottom person

Reactions: forgotp

JKain

Sep 26, 2016
Lucy's progress now seems to be broken after having dinner with her. You can work as much as you want, or pump her with as much mana as you can, but even in the office none of the other options unlock.

Oct 29, 2017
Lucy's options for enchantments remain always locked after achieving the 'like' state, also Jasmin repeats her request to meet with her boss endlessly as long as you haven't spoke to the boss and pushing mana into her throws an error and does nothing .. can't figure out the variables .. admittedly I'm not an html dev but the console doesn't help at all and looking at the code I have problems even identifying where all those variables come from and where they are manipulated and why .. certainly isn't like any other html game I've edited or looked at so I hope it works for you.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Lucy's options for enchantments remain always locked after achieving the 'like' state, also Jasmin repeats her request to meet with her boss endlessly as long as you haven't spoke to the boss and pushing mana into her throws an error and does nothing .. can't figure out the variables .. admittedly I'm not an html dev but the console doesn't help at all and looking at the code I have problems even identifying where all those variables come from and where they are manipulated and why .. certainly isn't like any other html game I've edited or looked at so I hope it works for you.
Yeah, the code is a mess, but it works for me (most of the time).

I'm working on the bugs. I think I'll have them fixed later today.

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, the code is a mess, but it works for me (most of the time).

I'm working on the bugs. I think I'll have them fixed later today.
Just out of interest. I assume you are using java for the widgets and stuff. The variables you declare there seem to be (sometimes) related to the constructor function right (I have just a passing knowledge of java)? Could this be related to the load issues that occur later on into the game? Cause for other html games that just use straight up variables to the same amount as your game the loadtimes seem to be much better and more consistent .. maybe the performance issue comes more from the many functions the game has to load and not just from the amount of variables?

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Just out of interest. I assume you are using java for the widgets and stuff. The variables you declare there seem to be (sometimes) related to the constructor function right (I have just a passing knowledge of java)? Could this be related to the load issues that occur later on into the game? Cause for other html games that just use straight up variables to the same amount as your game the loadtimes seem to be much better and more consistent .. maybe the performance issue comes more from the many functions the game has to load and not just from the amount of variables?
As far as I know the main problem with performance is the amount of variables in the game history. Due to how the sugarcube engine is built it clones every variable for each step in history, so the more variables you have, the longer it takes to load. The javascript functions should not really contribute to that, since they are loaded once in the beginning of the game. It is possible that one or more functions are broken and loop infinitely, but I haven't found anything in my code that would do that (although I'm far from an expert myself). I have removed a totally redundant (and based on my idiocy) doubling of all the npc and all the location variables in the new version, so that should improve it.
I have the same issue with exceedingly long loading times when playing a longer session of "The Company", so I'm inclined to think that it is related to sugarcube (but I'm not sure).

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I uploaded 0.4.3.3b
*Fixed Lucys enchant menu
*Fixed interacting when 2 npcs are present
*Fixed Henrys journal
*Fixed Henrys images
*Fixed Jasmins enchant menu
*Fixed Jasmin repeating her talk with boss event
*Fixed Christinas talk menu

You can either download the again, or if you just download the , you can fix Henrys and Brians images yourself by renaming the henrys_livingroom folder into henrys_home and the brians_livingroom folder into brians_home. That should fix the images.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes