analogHyperdrive

Jan 11, 2019
I took a look at the code and found the issue with Christina setting money to NaN.
In lines 5231-5233, the money she gives you is stored in _studioearnings, but the money added to your account is _studioearning, which is undefined. Just add an s to that variable and the problem disappears.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I took a look at the code and found the issue with Christina setting money to NaN.
In lines 5231-5233, the money she gives you is stored in _studioearnings, but the money added to your account is _studioearning, which is undefined. Just add an s to that variable and the problem disappears.
I found it. Thank you for taking the time to look.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
It's a great idea of story exactly my fetish also the writing is very nice

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1611865774791.png
Those two files are not even present in the latest build, so I guess testing was skipped.

When you have Lucy buzz you into the Apt Building, you stay outside. And one of lucy's pictures aren't present or having a wrong name when in the office

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I uploaded
It just fixes the broken link in the Cafe to ask for a job.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
2 issues:
  1. There appears to be a memory leak. The game gets slower the longer you play
  2. After changing Brian, the navigation goes away leaving you unable to do anything at all.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
There appears to be a memory leak. The game gets slower the longer you play
I know about that, but I have no idea whether it is from my code or an inherent thing with sugarcube/twine. "The company" has the same problem, so I think it has something to do with the engine?
Refreshing your browser should fix the problem for a while.
After changing Brian, the navigation goes away leaving you unable to do anything at all.
I'll look into it. For now, you can use the options to "Force the sidemenu to appear".

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
2 issues:
  1. There appears to be a memory leak. The game gets slower the longer you play
  2. After changing Brian, the navigation goes away leaving you unable to do anything at all.
Memory leaks could be just browser or the plugins you use. JavaScript can be rather memory leaky as well.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
There was a link to a wiki style guide to this game. Two different ones I think. I can't find it now though.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes