Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry for all the confusion. I didn't think of explaining it, because it all seems clear to me (I think they call it operationally blindness).
I'll try to be more clear next time.
I'll only upload the full version if it is neccessary, because I added new images/videos or changed something in them. Otherwise I only upload the html file.
To get it to work you'll need the extracted folder and replace the old html file with the new one. Then everything should work fine.
I'll add an explanation on the starting page of the game.

Mino

Aug 24, 2016
Don't ask me why, but I spent some time yesterday repairing this game, at least to the point where I could play it through.
As with the *a and *b releases you still need the images from the original release.

Link to 0.3.4.2a with images
Link to my fixes:

Reactions: Dipsode

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
guessing the older save files are still jacked
That is actually intended (out of neccessity). I have changed things in the code and since some of these changes are overwritten, when you use older save files (and I have no idea how to force the program to prevent that) they would produce a giant mess. That's why I have implemented the detailled cheat system, so you can easily jump straight over the parts you already played and go to the game state you actually want to have.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Why now we have only html file for v0.4.3.2b in OP ?
Where is rest of the game with images?
I think that someone from the stuff should fix this.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I uploaded the newest version. 0.4.3.2c
This time the as well as the to upgrade 0.4.3.2b

I added an alternate text for the title picture that warns you that you need the full game. It will only trigger when it can't load the picture.

I fixed the bugs in many events,
fixed the sextalk bugs with blowjobs and Christina,
fixed the bug with always being transported to the Apartment once you have enchanted Lisa,
fixed the bug with the date not displaying properly,
fixed the but with Brians home empty not existing (damn spelling mistakes!)

Reactions: ArghDoe

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
So waiting.. could lock you in location?...

can't get out of the library.
That can actually happen if you wait after closing time of the mall. If you click exit there should be a popup with a link to leave the mall.
If it doesn't it could be that you are using an older version. Waiting till midnight should teleport you to your bedroom though.
I'll look for a way to prevent that locking from happening.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
What browser?

It suggests not using chrome, but thinks that MS edge is also chrome.
You can use chrome, no problem, but it is possible that some of the menus are not displayed correctly when your minimum font size is set to high. So if you are using chrome and you have problems with the navigation menu, check in your settings if the minimum font size is set and lower it (12 or below should be enough).
I use mainly firefox to play/design/test it, but every browser should work.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, when I was in Christina's studio and I progressed her to being my exclusive slave, she submitted herself to me and I got the first option to fuck her. Then this message appeared. The first fuck didn't happen, but I could keep progressing and just select Fuck from the menu and it happened normally. I've did a print screen of the entire message as it would not allow me to just highlight all the text and copy it so I could paste it here.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
" undefined, 31th of August "

And I presume that watching a cam show is supposed to watch someone? I'm at the start of the game and this seems to have some undefined state right now? I'm guessing I need to corrupt people into it? Probably should not be available till I have purcahsed a camera and corrupted a girl?

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
" undefined, 31th of August "

And I presume that watching a cam show is supposed to watch someone? I'm at the start of the game and this seems to have some undefined state right now? I'm guessing I need to corrupt people into it? Probably should not be available till I have purcahsed a camera and corrupted a girl?
Exactly, you'll have to enchant the girl until she is both horny and obedient. Exactly when this is the case is different for each girl. For some you'll need to progress till the final enslavement, other will do so earlier. You also need to buy equipment in the sexhsop (Option: Ask about the add). If both conditions are met, you can tell them (in the talk menu) to do set up an account and begin camming. This will give you money every morning.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, so a day has ended. I have several girls as my slave(mom, christina, lucy, henrietta, lizzy, and andrea). I have bought them all cam show stuff. I know that part of the revamp was that we needed to command them to do the shows. However, I have only seen that interaction with mom and no one else, so far. Also, on the morning reports on what happened, I do not get a box to leave the window. I have to refresh the screen. Also, when this happens, the money I had from the previous day is gone(even cheated regularly earned money). I have included a screen shot of the good morning message.

Also, how far can you upgrade the camshow equipment?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, so I have been able to find the action to make them start doing cam shows. However, when I ask Christina in her shop to do it, I get this error message.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, so I've just been walking around the city for hours and I have not gotten the stranger to show for a second time. Is there a place specific that she hangs out or how do I go about triggering her events?

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes